GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Dark Knight [SPOILERS] - Hosted by Luetchyboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/08 at 18:30
Regular
Quite why this thread doesn't exist I don't know!

I cannot wait for this movie to be released, I am so hyped it's unreal. So I'm going to post a whole load of information I can drag up.

For those that don't know, a basic overview

"Batman and James Gordon join forces with Gotham's new District Attorney, Harvey Dent, to take on a psychotic bank robber known as The Joker, whilst other forces plot against them, and Joker's crimes grow more and more deadly"

Ok basically this movie will rock in every possible way.

Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne
Ok so we know Bale is awesome as Batman in Batman Begins but how will he handle the role now that he's settled in? Doubters need not worry I have complete confidence he will rock.

Just take a look at this little scene

Heath Ledger as The Joker
Reviews for Heath's Joker have been nothing short of brilliant. Theres even talk of a posthumous oscar. Though whislt his death may play a big part in the extra praise, don't think for a second it's going to be any less undeserved. Just check this

Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes
Replacing Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes. This I think is a nice little step up in terms of acting quality. Whilst Katie Holmes (is it Cruise now?) is busy producing the spawn of a Mr Cruise (ok she was apparently busy with another project) we will now have the lovely and far more capable Maggie Gyllenhaal replacing her. Yay for us.

Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent
OK for those that don't know Harvey Dent goes on to become two face, for those that don't know further (and spoilers are ahead) he becomes two face in THIS movie, and from what I've seen it's going to be awesome. (I've got a link coming soon from an official clip though it doesn't show much.) There are spoiler pics out there taken on a camera phone. But I won't be linking them here. I've not seen much from Aaron Eckhart but I have complete faith in Christopher Nolan.

Lets not forget also that we've still got Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine in this movie. So how is it not going to Rock.

So what you all think? Discuss?

Look for pictures and reviews in upcoming posts.

Edited By Luetchyboy due to minor mistypes
Wed 09/07/08 at 00:40
Regular
Gotham Knight is alright, some of the stories are better than others and I didn't care much for the animation of the first story. But and I mean BUT Kevin Conroy as Batman is a huge huge plus in my books!!!
Tue 08/07/08 at 21:28
"possibly impossible"
IGN Review just put up.
Tue 08/07/08 at 21:18
"possibly impossible"
Been following it since day one. Still not sure why they're so keen not to have a black Dent though, seems odd.

It is going to be great, but what I'm worried about is that it becomes too hyped and people expect more than it can deliver.

Also, don't forget that Gotham Knight comes out on the day this is released at the cinema, alongside Batman Begins on Blu-ray.

I have Begins on HDDVD but I'm tempted to get it on Blu ray if there's a pack with Gotham Knight as well.
Tue 08/07/08 at 18:30
Regular
Quite why this thread doesn't exist I don't know!

I cannot wait for this movie to be released, I am so hyped it's unreal. So I'm going to post a whole load of information I can drag up.

For those that don't know, a basic overview

"Batman and James Gordon join forces with Gotham's new District Attorney, Harvey Dent, to take on a psychotic bank robber known as The Joker, whilst other forces plot against them, and Joker's crimes grow more and more deadly"

Ok basically this movie will rock in every possible way.

Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne
Ok so we know Bale is awesome as Batman in Batman Begins but how will he handle the role now that he's settled in? Doubters need not worry I have complete confidence he will rock.

Just take a look at this little scene

Heath Ledger as The Joker
Reviews for Heath's Joker have been nothing short of brilliant. Theres even talk of a posthumous oscar. Though whislt his death may play a big part in the extra praise, don't think for a second it's going to be any less undeserved. Just check this

Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes
Replacing Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes. This I think is a nice little step up in terms of acting quality. Whilst Katie Holmes (is it Cruise now?) is busy producing the spawn of a Mr Cruise (ok she was apparently busy with another project) we will now have the lovely and far more capable Maggie Gyllenhaal replacing her. Yay for us.

Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent
OK for those that don't know Harvey Dent goes on to become two face, for those that don't know further (and spoilers are ahead) he becomes two face in THIS movie, and from what I've seen it's going to be awesome. (I've got a link coming soon from an official clip though it doesn't show much.) There are spoiler pics out there taken on a camera phone. But I won't be linking them here. I've not seen much from Aaron Eckhart but I have complete faith in Christopher Nolan.

Lets not forget also that we've still got Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine in this movie. So how is it not going to Rock.

So what you all think? Discuss?

Look for pictures and reviews in upcoming posts.

Edited By Luetchyboy due to minor mistypes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.