GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You demand evidence of inequality here it is:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
I was told by many people, including Loki to put up or shut up with regards to evidence of inequality and favouritism on this forum, so here it is:

-------------

1:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?forumid=416&threadid= 50771&offset=40¤tsort=desc

(Delete 2 Spaces)

This first link, is to a post where homosexuality, is the key issue, sheepy one of you beloved notable says "you are gay" and Mr Chainsaw shares his thoughts on it as the threads starter. This was not written in a jokey tone as is to the same extent as Ashleys homophobic and bigoted! (and if you claim the moderators didn't see it they must be blind as its called: "Why are you all so gay?")

2:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? forumid=416&threadid= 46229&offset=0¤tsort=desc

(Remove 2 Spaces)

Oh, whats this. "we don't give mystique special priveledges she is treated the same". Oh well it strikes me as surprising that she posts a filthy joke and it is removed clearly by a member of staff saying it was filthy and unsuitable. And more of your much loved notables and respected regulars (about 10 off them) mention that it is an offence which is worthy of banning. But what happens it is miraculously censored by a member of staff and everything is dropped.

3:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid =52940&forumid=416

(Delete 2 Spaces)

Oh look again. (sorry mystique not piF**king on you but you are the worst offender) Mystique the person all the staff just happened to vote for in the noteable elections, posts a link to an obscene website which screams F*F**k you, which was viewed by a younger member of the site who complained that there parents were in the next room and they could have got into all sorts of trouble.

******Sarcasm*******

I am glad to see that there is equality on this site, its just a shame that some people are more equal than others. All these messages are being popped or you can use the links, but here is the precious evidence you wanted! I suggest you try to be more fair in the future and admit that we were right as favouritism is clearly demonstrated!
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goatboy wrote:
> AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> also I can now do posts about licking
> womens genitals
>
> ---
>
> Man, it just sounds so unromantic when put like that.

---

I know it's gauche, but I just read that back and it's made me hurt.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:10
Regular
loki wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Oliver Stone would love this thread.
>
> Just add some shaky 16mm footage and an Indian smoking pot and I'd
> watch it.
>
> I actually snorted tea out of my nose from laughter when I read that.
> Quite an uncomfortable feeling.
Ouch
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:08
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Goatboy wrote:
> Oliver Stone would love this thread.
>
> Just add some shaky 16mm footage and an Indian smoking pot and I'd
> watch it.

I actually snorted tea out of my nose from laughter when I read that. Quite an uncomfortable feeling.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Ready Eaten Sponge"
Goatboy wrote:
> Mr Ripper wrote:
> For example, if I were to childishly call Goatboy a few names in the
> homosexual / necrophiliac / racist vein, this would be OK. But if I
> did it out of anger, I'd get banned?
> ---
>
> No, I'd laugh a lot and get really red-faced.
> I think the difference here is, although there have been times when
> we've certainly had our hissy fits at each other, it's never
> degenerated into childish name-calling and personal insults.
>
> Regardless of the accusations of sexuality, it's the context and
> meaning behind a post that I think tips it from amusing to
> offensive.
> I've called Grix a big gay welshman time and time again.
> Because he is.

hehe because he is, i dunno how he gets away with it.

> But it's good natured and he's equally free to suggest I play the
> gluey flute (which I dont. Because I'm not)

LOL gluey flute (add's to the ever growing list of insults)

>
> But when it descends into a couple of angry people being openly
> hostile, it's a completely different case.
>

ah agreed.

> Plus, at the end of the day, it's SRs forums and they can ban who they
> want for whatever reason.
> And until The Internet Police arrest them, I think we should all just
> get on with life and smoke/swear/listen to heavy metal and enjoy
> life.
>
> You big pink cowboy.

pink cowboy how dare you, oh not me that's ok.

ok wasn't gonna come back so quick but i can never leave a goatboy post alone. he's right you know, it does seem different people get different rules and i bet if i posted something like Myst's joke or a few swear words like some of the notables then i'd get banned stright away.

but what can we do huh. i feel that these forums have suck a bit, before we were happy except for the stupid amount of fan boys. then one decided it was time for a bit of pay back and posted in the ninty forum. he then stopped all that and it was getting better.

but could they leave poor Res alone, no they couldn't, they took every post Res made and reported and moaned about it, so Res came back and they moaned again and again.

now before we started getting silly spamming posts by Myst and moaning old bints like Phi11P and the rest of the ninty crew we used to talk about games and the like.

maybe it's just me but you guys seem to of forgotten about the games and decided to go around moaning about people on the forums.

there's more posts here about who got banned and who got banned and shouldn't have and who you hate ect posts than there was in the PS2 forum for GTA3.

can't we just forget whatever has happened/said in the past. if you don't like someone fine just ignore them, if they try and start an argument don't reply like Res did.

All i wanna do is chat about games now so any more silly posts that are made i won't reply to. feel free to make a post about games or a funny post just stop all the crap that's filling the forums at the moment PLEASE.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
As long as you don't slander the name of innocent kittens Neo, then go right ahead :D
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
also I can now do posts about licking
> womens genitals

---

Man, it just sounds so unromantic when put like that.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:05
Regular
Sad. Very. Very. Sad.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Right Loki so your saying mystique showing URL's with "F**K You* on them is acceptable then and also I can now do posts about licking womens genitals as Mystiques *Blow Job* post was very amusing for you?
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Mr Ripper wrote:

> For me? no.
>
> For the mother who's 10 year old child turns around from the computer
> screen and asks her what a Scouse Tw@t is, maybe.

Would this be the same type of 10 year old who arrives as a JAT, and gets a barrage of unwarranted comments because he can't type as good as everyone else? Or the fact that, maybe he does "fick the PS poo sux", but that's the only way he knows how to type at that age. Y'all still have a go at him though.

The defence rests.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
bleurgh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.