GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You demand evidence of inequality here it is:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
I was told by many people, including Loki to put up or shut up with regards to evidence of inequality and favouritism on this forum, so here it is:

-------------

1:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?forumid=416&threadid= 50771&offset=40¤tsort=desc

(Delete 2 Spaces)

This first link, is to a post where homosexuality, is the key issue, sheepy one of you beloved notable says "you are gay" and Mr Chainsaw shares his thoughts on it as the threads starter. This was not written in a jokey tone as is to the same extent as Ashleys homophobic and bigoted! (and if you claim the moderators didn't see it they must be blind as its called: "Why are you all so gay?")

2:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? forumid=416&threadid= 46229&offset=0¤tsort=desc

(Remove 2 Spaces)

Oh, whats this. "we don't give mystique special priveledges she is treated the same". Oh well it strikes me as surprising that she posts a filthy joke and it is removed clearly by a member of staff saying it was filthy and unsuitable. And more of your much loved notables and respected regulars (about 10 off them) mention that it is an offence which is worthy of banning. But what happens it is miraculously censored by a member of staff and everything is dropped.

3:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid =52940&forumid=416

(Delete 2 Spaces)

Oh look again. (sorry mystique not piF**king on you but you are the worst offender) Mystique the person all the staff just happened to vote for in the noteable elections, posts a link to an obscene website which screams F*F**k you, which was viewed by a younger member of the site who complained that there parents were in the next room and they could have got into all sorts of trouble.

******Sarcasm*******

I am glad to see that there is equality on this site, its just a shame that some people are more equal than others. All these messages are being popped or you can use the links, but here is the precious evidence you wanted! I suggest you try to be more fair in the future and admit that we were right as favouritism is clearly demonstrated!
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Wait. Loki, what about my name?

Do you find it to be offensive?
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Indeed - can't you just delete all these damn posts now ??
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So Mr. Loki are you gona answer my Q.? or did you conveniantly "not see it?"
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:20
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
It's backfired? I must have being doing some proper work at the time. Fill me in, what went wrong?

With the exception of about three people making a huge fuss cos they won't accept that their mate is was in the wrong, most people seem to be pretty nonplussed.

Except maybe those who are getting very bored of these topics cluttering up the forums.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Alternatively you could all get a life go outside and see the
> sunshine!

---

And just a few weeks back you were trying to draw us all towards spending longer times on the site or getting more people to join....

;-)
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:16
"slightlyshortertagl"
murder inc.
Good name.
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:13
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Ouch!!!!
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
You didn't realise that this would backfire so badly, you blatantly know you are wrong and are trying to cover it up in humour. The only reason why you don't want to back down is because youd have to admit that you were OTT. Lets face it, the credibility of your moderators is in tatters due to their inconsistency and attitude.
Regular
Lol fastest ban hands in the west
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Did that with Coca Cola once. Wasn't too pleasant I must admit.

Had a bleeding nose 10 minutes afterwards as well. Just wasn't my day..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.