GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Waaah! No fair, Ashley banned, etc etc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
"A notabel step on my fase but he wont get bann Bcos the staff luv notabls so much,

Why is it 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another. Lifes not fair. I hate u mum."

Enough of this crap. Enough.

In life there are rules. You break the rules, you may get punished. But not everyone that commits a crime always gets caught do they?

Ashley's excuse really is rather feeble. He pressed the report button 4 times but as nothing was done about it he started spewing foul abuse.

Er, okay. So you click the link and the staff are supposed to come running are they? You think someone sits in the banmobile all day waiting for you to click the link so they can come running in like some camp super hero?

Because this is real life, that doesn't happen. You click that link, and you wait for staff to deal as they see fit. You don't click it 4 times in half an hour then respond to it anyway. That's just stupid.

And yet again, somehow it comes back to notables, doesn't it? With fools like Absolut Neo saying "What would happen if one of their precious notables did this?"

Well get this Neo, we wouldn't do that, because we're not stupid. See?

Now I don't have a problem with Ashley, but he stepped over the line. He can come back, and everything will be fine.

But maybe people will know they can't make comments like that in the future?

I'd rather see people ignore those that are only here to wind others up, then they might go away. But no, you keep on swallowing up their bait, and they love it.

So who is the dumb one?
Fri 20/09/02 at 11:21
Regular
"I aint Res"
now now language.
Fri 20/09/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Mr. Happy wrote:
but yet to have produced any real evidence of someone
> doing exactly the same thing as Ashley and not being banned.
>
> So sonny-jim put up or shut up. We live in a common law system based
> on precedence, unless you can find a similar case to Ashley's where
> action was not taken, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Firstly, Ashely was actually trying to defend another individual on here, yes it got a bit far but nothing that was as bad as other topics on here. Secondly there have been many topics on here and if thats all thats required then there are a collection of offensive SR topics on here whereby nothing was done about it, they will happily pop them as prove if thats what you and the staff want. I told you this before loki and what was your response "whatever" and now you say "thats what ive been telling them" dont make me laugh.
Fri 20/09/02 at 13:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Welcome to the sordid and often complicated world of Chat Forum Politics. Gripping isn't it!!!
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:35
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
*sticks fingers in ears*
La la la la la la la la la la la!

What's that I can't hear you?

la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Nope still can't hear you..

My name's AbsoluT Neo and Ashley shouldn't have been banned because someone I know's sister's boyfriend's monkey's lover found one of mystique's topics offensive!

Loki is a big meanie!

Yah boo sucks to you mr.ban-hands

*realises someone is about to make an intelligent point*

LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:43
Regular
Capital M you chimp.

So you're Ashley huh? No wonder you're having such a hissy fit about him..or should I say YOU getting banned.

IT'S SHANEO! GET HIM!
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:50
Regular
Real funny.
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Ashley. Is. Banned. Goodbye.
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:56
Regular
There are a few nameless Notables of whom I have reported SEVERAL times. Nothing happens, naturally Meka, Edgy, Sonic, er-no (subsequently the greatest 4) wouldn't be so stupid. Nevertheless due to the Notables performance and effort used in the forum they are likely to just get a warning now aren't they. In fact I would probably only get a warning...

Oh and what did he do?
Sun 22/09/02 at 00:03
Regular
Anyways,why am I the one everyone decides to gang up on when someone decides to get themselves banned?

*Goes back to her corner,sits down and starts gently rocking back and forth whilst crying*

:o(
Sun 22/09/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Its the boobs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.