GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liberty City Stories."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got a chance to play this today for around an hour, and first impressions were very good. Graphically it's easily as good as GTA3 on the PS2, but with much better character animation. Controls will take a bit of getting used to, it doesn't work so well with just one analogue stick, but I'm sure I'll get used to it over time. And best of all, Lazlow's back with Chatterbox, although it's called LCFR now.

:)
Mon 14/11/05 at 11:14
Regular
"hulagadoo"
what bullett said...
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:36
Regular
It works very well actually, considering there's an analog stick missing.

Visually, like many other PSP games, it's almost identical to the PS2 version (GTA3 in this case).

They've crammed so much into this game, and made it so simple to control, it's like you're playing a Proper home console game. This could have been released on PS2/Xbox and sold just as well as any other GTA game!
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:12
Regular
"Mozzy"
Can I ask something, does this GTA work well on the PSP?
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:00
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
I've downgraded for a bit of homebrew this week, but i'll be back in liberty city soon, i'm really missing it.
Sun 13/11/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
I can't wait to get it. I now might have it by next weekend.
Sun 13/11/05 at 21:24
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Bullett wrote:
> I'm on that bloody chainsaw mission now. It's painful :(

I quite enjoyed that mission, its just a pain when you kill all the loonies with chainsaws - used up all you ammo - then that clown comes in and kills you with an uzi.

Completed the story mode now, without using a single cheat which is quite unusual for me with a GTA game, usually frustration on a few missions leads me to use a health or armour cheat but this time I stuck it out, using money to buy weapons and armour ect.

Still got all the bloody packages and jumps ect to do, only about 43% complete. Bit disappointed at the lack (exclusion) of flyable planes and helicopters, heck i'd have settled for the dodo, ach well maybe next time.
Sun 13/11/05 at 20:58
Regular
I'm on that bloody chainsaw mission now. It's painful :(
Sat 12/11/05 at 18:13
Regular
Yeah, quote the whole thing just for that. Idiot.
Fri 11/11/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
oasismark1 wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> oasismark1 wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> JC941* wrote:
> That chainsaw mission on the boat was a biatch. Many many attempts
> at
> that.
>
> Ahh great the chainsaw I am getting it for christmas now :D
>
>
> The chainsaw is available from the start, if you know where to look.
> ;)
>
> Alright cool tell me when I get it please. I will have it for
> christmas :D
>
> I'm not very good at describing but i'll try, down near the docks
> where you go to see Vince, theres some gates that open when you pull
> up to them, go in there and the chainsaw it behind the factories.

Cool not long till christmas now then I have it :D
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:46
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> oasismark1 wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> JC941* wrote:
> That chainsaw mission on the boat was a biatch. Many many attempts
> at
> that.
>
> Ahh great the chainsaw I am getting it for christmas now :D
>
>
> The chainsaw is available from the start, if you know where to look.
> ;)
>
> Alright cool tell me when I get it please. I will have it for
> christmas :D

I'm not very good at describing but i'll try, down near the docks where you go to see Vince, theres some gates that open when you pull up to them, go in there and the chainsaw it behind the factories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.