GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liberty City Stories."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got a chance to play this today for around an hour, and first impressions were very good. Graphically it's easily as good as GTA3 on the PS2, but with much better character animation. Controls will take a bit of getting used to, it doesn't work so well with just one analogue stick, but I'm sure I'll get used to it over time. And best of all, Lazlow's back with Chatterbox, although it's called LCFR now.

:)
Fri 04/11/05 at 10:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Mine was dispatched on tuesday night from play so it should arrive today, others got theirs yesterday - I blame the postman
Fri 04/11/05 at 08:45
Regular
I sure did take that offer, thanks :D

My email was about 9, 9:30PM, but I'm hoping it had already gone out through the day and that it will be delivered today. If not, I can wait :)
Fri 04/11/05 at 08:44
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
Bullett wrote:
> Tesco despatched mine Yesterday. Fingers crossed, it should be in my
> PSP this afternoon :)

Did you manage to get the offer i posted? ;)

I had an email last night at 10pm saying they dispatched mine

do you think i'll get it today or sat.

Gotta upgrade my psp first.
Fri 04/11/05 at 07:48
Regular
"8==="
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>
> I've opted for Pursuit Force instead - something fresh and original.

Isn't it Chase HQ except you can jump on cars and snipe a bit from a helicopter?
Fri 04/11/05 at 07:43
Regular
Tesco despatched mine Yesterday. Fingers crossed, it should be in my PSP this afternoon :)
Thu 03/11/05 at 09:46
"possibly impossible"
Battlefront II is going to keep me busy....just as soon as SR send it :)
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I like the look of Pursuit Force, but I don't know if I'll bother with it just now. GTA will keep me amused for months so I don't need anything else just now.
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:29
"High polygon count"
Have to be honest, it's not a title I'm interested in. San Andreas put me off the series - I've still played hardly any of it.

Glad to hear it works well, though.

I've opted for Pursuit Force instead - something fresh and original.
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got a chance to play this today for around an hour, and first impressions were very good. Graphically it's easily as good as GTA3 on the PS2, but with much better character animation. Controls will take a bit of getting used to, it doesn't work so well with just one analogue stick, but I'm sure I'll get used to it over time. And best of all, Lazlow's back with Chatterbox, although it's called LCFR now.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.