GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Swap for Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 15:11
Regular
Hi, anyone around the London area want to swap a Xbox for my Gamecube with two games, Fifa 2002 World Cup and Star Wars: Rogue Leader, memory card, 3 pads. The Gamecube is mint condition, around 5 months old, hardly used.

Please excuse me for any inconvenience

Thanks
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:31
Guys didn't you read my last post?
Yeah you're right intoxicated. It's like they totally ignored my posts. Well I'll just watch with amusement.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:16
"The Will of D."
> Gridloch wrote:
> well with all them Xbox been slung out we could make the great
> pyramids.
> it only takes a dozen to make stone henge.
>
$ilk wrote:
> heh, I just thought, probably wouldnt take that many more xbox's to
> rebuild the twin towers, now theres an idea...
>
> slik ~_~

Very interesting idea, now everyone who was mad enough to get an Xbox pitch in and help the poor Americans... right now.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed. And the fact is, that if he finds a swap, somebody dosen't want their XBox, so it works botrh ways, Mr. Res and co.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:10
Jesus you guys are pathetic sometimes. The guy wants to sell his console so you have to turn it into another feckin console war topic.

TooBad you where right, I can't beleive the mentality of some of these guys.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:08
Regular
"DS..."
Gridloch wrote:
> well with all them Xbox been slung out we could make the great
> pyramids.
> it only takes a dozen to make stone henge.

heh, I just thought, probably wouldnt take that many more xbox's to rebuild the twin towers, now theres an idea...

slik ~_~
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:03
"For the horde!!!!"
well with all them Xbox been slung out we could make the great pyramids.
it only takes a dozen to make stone henge.
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:54
Regular
"DS..."
~Res~ wrote:
> Strafex wrote:
> Don't sell it yet.
>
> Get Mario Sunshine first.
> It's only a few weeks away...
>
>
> don't worry there's more space in his bin for both i think :)

Thats nice, I hear theres going to be special recycling plants for Xbox consoles due to the high ammount of Xbox owners throwing out their consoles at an average rate of 3000 per week and the Bin Men refusing to take them due to the waste of space they take up and the effort it takes to throw them in the disposal unit. :D

Still spose it's nice to think that all that useless chunk of components and plastic is'nt being totally wasted. ;)

slik ~_~
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:44
"For the horde!!!!"
***flys the PS2 and Gamecube banners saying Long may these consoles live**
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:36
Hahaha see what I mean Intoxicated? Hey you guys I'm not putting down Gamecube. In 'my opinion' Gamecube is the best connsole out there, the amount of effort Nintendo put into its design alone makes it worth buying, unlike a two minute job with the PS2 and Xbox. The joypad is a dream - so comfortable and precise. There may not be much games for it at the moment but as always with Nintento its quality over quantity. With such games as Super Mario Sunshine, Dinosaur Island, Zelda, Metroid blah blah coming soon, I'm absolutely sure no other games on PS2 or Xbox will be able to touch the quality of the mentioned titles, making them instant classics - Thats the unrivaled magic of Nintendo. The problem is I prefer action games which you can just pickup and play and then put put down again. I don't want to be completing games as I never have much time. Driving games, games like GTA 3 and first-person shooters are for me which PS2 and Xbox are better at.

Clear??
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:36
"For the horde!!!!"
~Res~ wrote:
> Honey_Monster wrote:
> Keep the Gamecube don't get an Xbox they are Crap
>
>
> na you got it wrong he needs a PS2 surely?

swap a great consol like the Gamecube for an Xbox!! are you mad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.