GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Swap for Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 15:11
Regular
Hi, anyone around the London area want to swap a Xbox for my Gamecube with two games, Fifa 2002 World Cup and Star Wars: Rogue Leader, memory card, 3 pads. The Gamecube is mint condition, around 5 months old, hardly used.

Please excuse me for any inconvenience

Thanks
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
The xbox is very lightweight in my opinion.....
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:38
Regular
Pathetic jokes about the Xbox's size and weight. Say something original.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:35
"The Will of D."
It's true though. How long can YOU actually hold it up gamesfreak? Or can't you actually get your arms around it's sides?
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
$lik wrote:
> No, trust Me, the xbox is'nt a good option EVER... ...unless your
> looking for a decent doorstop or paperweight ;)

You can be so biased at times.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
tooBad, you do what you want, Nintys on here will persuade you to keep your GC, whilst others will persuade you to get an Xbox, thats why i don't ask these questions on these forums as people can be so naive.

I was persuaded to buy a Gamecube and it was the wort mistake i had ever made, although its a brilliant console, the games did'nt appeal to me, So i swapped it for an Xbox and never regretted it since.

Do what you want to do.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:42
Hehehe, sorry my mistake Slik.
Wed 18/09/02 at 16:36
Regular
"DS..."
tooBad wrote:
> Thanks Dringo, Silk and Cipro. Advice appreciated

indeed, but for reference it's Slik not Silk *sigh* anyway, just glad to be of help ;) *looks around suspiciously just to make sure that there is'nt another member actually called Silk to avoid embaressment*

slik ~_~
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:57
Thanks Dringo, Silk and Cipro. Advice appreciated
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:54
"The Will of D."
TOO RIGHT!
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:53
Thanks Intoxicated, The last 4 on your list seem the best, while Soul Calibre 2 is the game I was always looking forward to (my type of game). I prefer action games like shooting, driving etc and i'm not really a sports fan.

Devious Dragaon wrote:
"Well I think that the PS2 is the worst designed console ever! Why the hell did they make it sideways? are they just stupid, or are they trying to get more money out of them for buying avertical stand?"

The Gamecube is the best designed in my opinion - very neat. PS2 looks quite good but you can tell it was just a two minute design job - Anyone can quickly come up with logo like PS2 without trying too hard, same with the console design. Xbox design is very ugly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.