GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how embarrasing"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
just got my monthly email newsletter from (another site that isn't as good as this one - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:14
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Strafex wrote:
> You did do it a little more than this kid was...
>
> Imagine this kid posted one of these posts in EVERY topic in the
> forum, EVERY day... that's when the banning started.
>
> So long as YOU don't do it again. :-)

yeah i dunno childish idiot fan boys :)
Tue 17/09/02 at 14:24
Regular
You did do it a little more than this kid was...

Imagine this kid posted one of these posts in EVERY topic in the forum, EVERY day... that's when the banning started.

So long as YOU don't do it again. :-)
Tue 17/09/02 at 14:18
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
can't believe SR haven't done him? i did this in the forum and i was gone by now :(

different rules for different people huh
Tue 17/09/02 at 09:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
It'd also make us feel better. Sick of that mong coming in here and getting away with he's stupid comments all the time.
Tue 17/09/02 at 08:29
Cutting of his head wouldn't do much, just make him lighter...
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
The "User Banned" axe looms large over Boxcar_boy's empty head.....
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Conflict Desert Storm also came out on X-Box over the weekend. Along with Commando's 2.

Anyway, you've been reported by me and if you carry on I wouldn't be surprised if others do the same.
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I understand, it must be really embarassing to have a shoe size higher than your IQ.
Mon 16/09/02 at 17:54
Regular
The annoying toerag returns.
What's really embarrassing is that once again you've proved that you're nothing more than a childish, small-minded imbecile.
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
"innocent"
just got my monthly email newsletter from (another site that isn't as good as this one - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.