GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how embarrasing"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
just got my monthly email newsletter from (another site that isn't as good as this one - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox
Fri 20/09/02 at 21:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Buffy is X-Box exclusive mate. Also - you sure the GC is getting Splinter Cell ? I've been looking at the info on the game and all that mags, etc still say its X-Box exclusive.

I remember 1 or 2 Ninties saying something about it being said at E3 - maybe it was misguided info ?
Fri 20/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
From what I've heard Buffy's a great game, and I'll certainly be looking into it when it's released on GameCube.
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Theres nothing wrong with Buffy being a top title if its been converted into a game well - which it has. Plus who said anything about it being the top game released this month ? Theres plenty of games coming out now and onwards s maybe you should worry about your own line up.

The only girl around here is the one having to come in here and stamp her little feet so that she feels secure over her purchase of another console. To narrow it down, lets just say that the last bit of their forum name needs to be changed from boy to girl.
Fri 20/09/02 at 10:55
Regular
"innocent"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> The "User Banned" axe looms large over Boxcar_boy's empty
> head.....

no it doesnt, look, girls, you shouldnt be so touchy, in my opinion buffy isnt the kind of game you lot shoud want being the "big release" this month on the self proclaimed most powerful games console ever,

its an opinion and you all know im right
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:22
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
LOL yeah takes a lot of effort to go 'hard core' i mean filling a forum in one night aint easy *ahem* so i've heard.
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Strafex wrote:
> You did do it a little more than this kid was...
>
> Imagine this kid posted one of these posts in EVERY topic in the
> forum, EVERY day... that's when the banning started.

Actually the only difference between what boxcar boy is doing to what Res did is the fact that boxcar does around 3 or 4 at a time, takes a short break then comes back to do it again.

The fact he has a few days off inbetween doesn't make him any better.
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:44
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Intoxicated Hippy wrote:
> No problem.
>
> Now bend over and i'll share my foot, with your ar$e

kinky
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:19
No problem.

Now bend over and i'll share my foot, with your ar$e
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:16
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Intoxicated Hippy wrote:
> This is a great topic....

thanx for sharing that with us.
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:16
This is a great topic....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.