GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how embarrasing"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
just got my monthly email newsletter from (another site that isn't as good as this one - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Grab CDS Dave - its a great game. ;-)

If there are any complaints I have about it, one would be the draw distance when your playing multiplayer (the fogging). Its not a major thing though. The other would be when your squad member locks onto an infantry man when your about to fire at a tank in third person view.

Otherwise theres nothing really wrong with it. These 2 problems don't do anything to ruin the fun. :-)
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:05
Regular
"BOSE"
no need to panic, man. Conflict: Desert Storm's out on our black box now :)

i wanna get that and Buffy. I was reading a review of CDS on here and the only thing they said that some people might not like is the fact that it's based on a real event. it's my sort'a thing, reminds me of Black Hawk Down in a way...
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:26
Regular
I doubt it. Technically, the GameCube and X-Box are very similar, so really, it comes down to the controllers. Hell, the PS2 isn't that much worse.
Sun 22/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
No ;) needed Sav the proof is in the pudding ;)
Sun 22/09/02 at 17:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, thats fair enough. Still gonna be best on X-Box though. ;-)
Sun 22/09/02 at 17:03
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Splinter Cell (not thinking otherwise till something concrete

How about a PS2 playtest in the official magazine? Or an interview with the developers in NOM? Trust me, it's coming out on GameCube and PS2.
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Graphics are nice, but theres plenty of other games that are better to use 20 mins on. ;-)
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Whitestripes - Us losing Wreckless as an exclusive would be like you
> getting the news that Universal Studios was going multiformat. There
> really isn't any reason to care - cause its cack.

Hey, I quite like Wreckless - but only in a quick blast, eye-candy, watch the crazy replay kinda way :)
It could've and should've been much better than it is.
Still, it's okay if you've got 20 minutes to kill.
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nothing to calm down about - I'm just making a point.
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:45
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Whitestripes - Us losing Wreckless as an exclusive would be like you
> getting the news that Universal Studios was going multiformat. There
> really isn't any reason to care - cause its cack.

Calm down. I was only pointing out that exclusives can quickly change, like Hunter: The Reckoning did too, although thats crap as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.