GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken 4 out...well, wasn't that a hyped up game."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
Heh, surely Tekken 4 deserved more fuss. There it was, released today, no top place on the shelf, no Asher 'I got Tekken 4 a day early' topic, and no cardboared advertisements in Gamestation's window. You could play it in Game and it was pretty cool, especially the graphics. So whos getting it? And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sounds like Golden Axe to me.
Fri 04/10/02 at 11:32
Regular
"  "
Was that Golden Axe? The new Tekken Force is ok but a bi frustrating. Too easy though and managed to complete it really quickly.
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:57
Oh, that reminds me of one on the Mega Drive. I can't remember it's name, but I know that you had the choice of an amazon, dwarf and some other person as a playable character. Ah, the good ol' days.
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
The force on tekken 3 was crap yeah.
I would say the one on tekken 4 is better and much harder.
it makes you think that the ebat'em ups like streets of rage should stay 2D as it doesn't work in 3D
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:43
Do you find Tekken Force a bit crap, by the way?
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Yeah, that's how i felt. I still think though that tekken 2 will be the best tekken. Although it's outdated, i still think it offers more everything, except mini-games :(
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:36
I've just bought the game, and it's fantastic!

At first, there's the feeling of, "Is that it?" But after my second session I was hooked.
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
ssxpro wrote:
> Well, if it means less chances to use stupid moves like that flame
> attack, then I`m happy they left Ogre out. The amount of times you get
> too far away from the big hairy muppet and he uses his flames over and
> over and over...

But true ogre was basically one of the easiest characters to beat. The first form of ogre was harder. Lots of people pick true ogre or devil to use the flame or x-ray vision attacks time and time again. I hate cheesy players.
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:45
Regular
Well, if it means less chances to use stupid moves like that flame attack, then I`m happy they left Ogre out. The amount of times you get too far away from the big hairy muppet and he uses his flames over and over and over...
Wed 02/10/02 at 19:04
Regular
It was disappointing that the Ogre's aren't in this one, but it's still good. I've been playing the team battles recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.