GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the scariest film you've seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
Mine has to be The Thing. Very unnerving.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
I find Nightmare On Elm Street Laughable.

It's like a bloody puppet show.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:21
¤a puppet show, lol!¤
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
It si though. It's not scary, just corny and doesn't look real.
Sat 14/09/02 at 23:51
Asher D's home movies.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, becaise you weren't listening the first time. Ring.
Mon 16/09/02 at 00:19
My scariest film experience (if I discount having to leap theatrically to turn the video off, as my mum walked into my room as me and my hand were having a romantic encounter to men and motors, which by the way, has absolutely nothing to do with men or motors) would have to be this:

Me and thirty-eight of my closest schoolfriends (aged 12) were staying in a dirty seedy hellhole on our paris schooltrip extravaganza. On the first night in this little outpost of french purgatory, we were taken by our intoxicated geography teacher Mr Wheeler to see Seven, when it was still at the cinema, and before it became referred to as Se7en, which really bugs me. Now this film was an 18 over here, and deservedly so. That film still freaks me out. Now Mr Wheeler thought that he would be a card and take us to see it in france, expecting dubbing and subtitles, but it was the french that was subtitled, so i had only just turned 12 and was basically scared sh*tless. And then we had to walk a mile through the most godforsaken part of paris in the middle of the night back to the awful little hotel, and i was bricking myself, couldn't sleep all night. Never been so scared in all my life.
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:50
Regular
Saw an 18 rated horror movie called Jack Frost.

About a talking, murderous carrot.
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:17
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
anyone said spice world yet?
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
She's at the end of your bed. Oh, the horror.
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:52
"High polygon count"
Asher D wrote:
> Saw an 18 rated horror movie called Jack Frost.
>
> About a talking, murderous carrot.

That was a snowman, not a carrot! I've seen that, and it's one awful film.

The last film I saw that really scared me was the original Nightmare on Elm Street film. It was 1985, I was 14, and it was on Betamax! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.