GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the scariest film you've seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
Mine has to be The Thing. Very unnerving.
Sat 14/09/02 at 09:34
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! I needed to change my underwear after seeing it. The theme song is cool too.
Sat 14/09/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Max Power"
when i saw the exorcist i thought it want scary at all i dont ofter watch scary films but i think the cell is the scarist ive seen
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:23
Regular
I remember The Goonies, viewed at the tender age of 7-8, having a particularly unnerving effect on me, expecially that Quasimodo/Peter Beardsley hybrid.
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Bobba you"
The scariest movie I ever watched was ET. No really I used to crap myseilf when I was younger.

Now I never watch scary films. There all the same.
Sat 14/09/02 at 12:19
'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' has to rate near the top for me.

Either that or the 'Exorcist'.
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:02
Thomas the Tank Engine....
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:05
Seriuosly, a banned horror movie collection you find in Movie Stores. I can't remember the name of it since the last time I seen it was 2 year ago.......althoug it didn't scare me, it was still the scariest I have seen.

*Walks down the road*
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Asher D wrote:
> Mine has to be The Thing. Very unnerving.

Same here, a class horror film. Also another film which scared me in much the same way as the thing was the blob. Not the crappy 50s version, but the 80s update. Very gory, edge of seat film.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:56
Regular
Maniac and Beyond the Darkness. 2 of the most distubing films ever.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:08
Rose Red by Stephan King, it was a great movie. Scary: this it was but, a little more goary than i usually watch, but i reccomend it to everyone. Great movie!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.