GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the scariest film you've seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
Mine has to be The Thing. Very unnerving.
Fri 13/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
Mine has to be The Thing. Very unnerving.
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:10
I dont really watch scary movies.

I dont think ive ever sat and fully watched a scary movie
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:23
Regular
yes asher d, I have to agree the thing tops them all. really rather worrying. the bit with the dog was the worst bit, or the bit where you see someone run past, but you can't tell who. John carpenter is a genius.

Call me a gimp, but if you watch the blair witch on your own (at night) I think its quite worrying.

It used to scare me (by stephen king), but having recently purchased it, it doesn't have the same effect. Still good though
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:26
Regular
"That's right!"
When I first saw Evil Dead, I was 10 and when the girl starts reading the cards from the other side of the room, then gets up and is posessed - freaked me out. Didn't see the rest of the film for years

Nowadays I don't get that vibe from the film, I watch it for the novelty
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
yeah, evil dead used to be worrying, now its just black comedy from start to finish. evil dead 2 is one of my faves of all time, but it isnt scary, just side splittingly hilarious.

"I'm fine, just fine"
"I don't think so, we just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw, does that sound fine?"

brilliant
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Can you hear me now"
cannibal holocaust (not so much scary) as down right disturbing.

Pet Semetary is a fave of mine
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> yeah, evil dead used to be worrying, now its just black comedy from
> start to finish. evil dead 2 is one of my faves of all time, but it
> isnt scary, just side splittingly hilarious.
>
> "I'm fine, just fine"
> "I don't think so, we just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw,
> does that sound fine?"
>
> brilliant

Well when i was a wee little nipper the Amityville Horror films (or however it's spelled) used to make me wanna hide :o, possibly IT (stephen king) was a bit scary for the first half!!! but a classic one is the original Halloween....propa scary!!!
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:41
Regular
I cant really choose witch id the scariest movie i have watched although i love horror movie.
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ring Ring Ring Ring and Ring 2 (probably)
Fri 13/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
The only film that ever really scared me was Alfred Hitchcocks 'The Birds'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.