GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twin Towers - Is everyone wrong??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
I am going to say my opinion on the matter, but carefully as not to upset or offend any people.

I think America going to war against Osama is wrong and right, but more wrong. Retalliation never got the world anywhere, it might make one person feel more secure but can destroy many normal lives, physically and mentally.
I feel sorrow for the 3000 that died on that day, but realistically, if it happened to say Chile or Peru, no one would really care, no one would mark the day or moment, just because its America everyone should have to pay tribute, which i think is silly.
I already know that most of europe has a hatred for America, because they realised that America was doing bad before september 11 ever happend.

America took upon itself the duty to police the world, but no one elected America to do this, since when does one country take control of the world, thats wrong in itself, even if they are serving justice, no one takes on that right.

I think America looks blindly upon Osmamas beliefs and others, although his attitude isnt exactly great, but i think everyone takes things way too seriously, why not just leave the normal people and civilians out of this.

Words can cure anything, War can only cure one mans hatred and desire for pain onto others for what was put upon him.
If america just left everything as it is, insted of trying to rule the world single handidly, then maybe no tradigies would ever happen...

the relivance to gaming none, but i though it should be said...

Shorty
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:37
Regular
Shrunkensimon wrote:
just because its
> America everyone should have to pay tribute, which i think is silly.
> I already know that most of europe has a hatred for America,
> because they realised that America was doing bad before september 11
> ever happend.

If you really think we shouldn't pay our respects then get hold of a copy of 9/11. That'll shut you up.

> I think America looks blindly upon Osmamas beliefs and others,
> although his attitude isnt exactly great, but i think everyone takes
> things way too seriously, why not just leave the normal people and
> civilians out of this.

So your saying the world is taking September 11th too seriously? You're suggesting we ignore the fact that these fanatics are prepared to give their lives to kill 3000 others? You're saying sit back and watch while Saddam builds up his nuclear arms?

You're a do-gooder. There's no place for you in the world of politics.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:28
I am going to say my opinion on the matter, but carefully as not to upset or offend any people.

I think America going to war against Osama is wrong and right, but more wrong. Retalliation never got the world anywhere, it might make one person feel more secure but can destroy many normal lives, physically and mentally.
I feel sorrow for the 3000 that died on that day, but realistically, if it happened to say Chile or Peru, no one would really care, no one would mark the day or moment, just because its America everyone should have to pay tribute, which i think is silly.
I already know that most of europe has a hatred for America, because they realised that America was doing bad before september 11 ever happend.

America took upon itself the duty to police the world, but no one elected America to do this, since when does one country take control of the world, thats wrong in itself, even if they are serving justice, no one takes on that right.

I think America looks blindly upon Osmamas beliefs and others, although his attitude isnt exactly great, but i think everyone takes things way too seriously, why not just leave the normal people and civilians out of this.

Words can cure anything, War can only cure one mans hatred and desire for pain onto others for what was put upon him.
If america just left everything as it is, insted of trying to rule the world single handidly, then maybe no tradigies would ever happen...

the relivance to gaming none, but i though it should be said...

Shorty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.