GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat with Machie - QUIZ STARTING AT 7PM - Any Questions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/06 at 23:56
Regular
Hello! Thursday has finally arrived, so let the challenge begin.

Over the next 24 hours I will be here posting away, so please feel free to come in here and chat with me. Don't forget we've got a charity quiz at 7pm tonight, so I hope you can all take part and win that £30 worth of vouchers.

Just to remind you this is all for charity, so if you would like to sponsor me and/or would like to donate some money to charity, then please check out the thread titled "Machie's CHARITY POSTATHON". Thank you.

As well as posting and making new threads, I will also be watching some movies today, which I'll review and discuss as I go through them. The first movie I'm watching right now is Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Don't suppose anyone has seen it before have you? ;)

Ni!
Page:
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got one those of hard covered A4 notebooks and the covers have come off, so I've been using them. Bit messy now but the insects should be so stupid.

The weather is really dodgy at the moment. I've got the hottest room in the house, which means I have to keep the window open. The rain is driving all the bugs in.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:18
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Night, sleep tight. Well GP can, Machie you have to stay awake
> or return my cheque :D

Sorry no refunds ;) if I stop posting be sure to call me the emergency services for me.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:16
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Yeah, nothing ever really changes at this end. I'm on a bug
> killing spree at the moment.

Eww, we get a lot of bugs in this house. For some reason this summer we had ofs of grasshoppers aswell as spiders and moths >_<

I have to catch them all, too messy to kill them :D
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Come and squash some for me. I seem to have invited at least 4 daddy long legs into the house.

Night, sleep tight. Well GP can, Machie you have to stay awake or return my cheque :D
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, nothing ever really changes at this end. I'm on a bug killing spree at the moment.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:10
Regular
Poor GP :( how are things with you lately? You've been quiet over the last few weeks, I hope things are alright.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would rather watch a live baseball game then poker at the moment.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:06
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Poor Machie - all alone :(
>
> I just popped in to say goodnight. Just logged out of FF online
> and noticed the time.

Aww that's sweet of you Sleepy, thank you and goodnight, sleep well :)

I haven't had much sleep. I think I had an hour or two around 10pm. But then I did wake up at 4am. This is going to be even more of a challenge than I thought. heh
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:05
Regular
But you love poker :) I didn't think they showed Baseball anymore. There hasn't bee much good on the last few days. Film wise I mean, usually there's atleast something good on.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Poor Machie - all alone :(

I just popped in to say goodnight. Just logged out of FF online and noticed the time.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.