GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat with Machie - QUIZ STARTING AT 7PM - Any Questions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/06 at 23:56
Regular
Hello! Thursday has finally arrived, so let the challenge begin.

Over the next 24 hours I will be here posting away, so please feel free to come in here and chat with me. Don't forget we've got a charity quiz at 7pm tonight, so I hope you can all take part and win that £30 worth of vouchers.

Just to remind you this is all for charity, so if you would like to sponsor me and/or would like to donate some money to charity, then please check out the thread titled "Machie's CHARITY POSTATHON". Thank you.

As well as posting and making new threads, I will also be watching some movies today, which I'll review and discuss as I go through them. The first movie I'm watching right now is Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Don't suppose anyone has seen it before have you? ;)

Ni!
Page:
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:35
Regular
Well as long as I wipe out lots of enemies I suppose it's not too bad. How many are in your party now?
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He really isn't, he's utterly useless other than for throwing
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:30
Regular
I hate it when they fly around my monitor, just bashing into it. Stupid insects. I need one of those zapper things.

Kawada wrote:
> Hanging around in the base doing nothing of note to aid in the
> party's cause as everyone else is far more awesome and powerful.
> He's good for a throw now and then though :D

My poor Prinny :( he's wasting away, you should use him more often. He's much better than a ninja!
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I hope you've got some kind of back up plan in case of power cut Machie. I've got thunder and lightning down my way.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> Hey Kawada, how's Captain Prinny Mark? :D

Hanging around in the base doing nothing of note to aid in the party's cause as everyone else is far more awesome and powerful. He's good for a throw now and then though :D
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't even turn the light off because the monitor and TV just attract them too. I think I've got them under control.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:25
Regular
Hey Kawada, how's Captain Prinny Mark? :D
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:24
Regular
Thanks Sleepy goodnight :D

Grandprix wrote:
> I've got one those of hard covered A4 notebooks and the covers
> have come off, so I've been using them. Bit messy now but the
> insects should be so stupid.
>
> The weather is really dodgy at the moment. I've got the hottest
> room in the house, which means I have to keep the window open.
> The rain is driving all the bugs in.

Yes I have that problem too, I have the biggest bedroom, but the smallest window. If I have the window open all the insects are drawn in because of the light. So I have to have this fan next to me all the time. Otherwise I'd just boil.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
:D okay, I'm definitely off now.

I'll speed dial 999 into my phone tomorrow.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.