GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work sukz :( (my new job)"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 15:01
Regular
Hi people this is my first day and first post from my new job.

ok so you don't give a flying game cube but i'm bord ok :)

i'm basically working alongside this IT guy at my dad's work and so far it's been ok. i've been configering a few comps loading office 2000 on them and setting up an e-mail exchange thingy.

well there's nothing to do now and no one is complaining so i might give that pinball game a bash on XP LOL.

Lo to a few people before i go,

Hi sav you lazy S.O.B hehe you better get desert storm this friday.

Hi to silent85 hope your moment on insainty has gone and that you now don't want a game cube LOL

oh and even though i don't like him much hi to Edgy you ninty git notable.

if i missed you out feel free to complain i myself am gonna sit here and do nothing and laugh as they pay me £6 an hour hehe

Laterz
Fri 20/09/02 at 12:48
Regular
SR, look at the bottom of a banned post.

The "Forum" link (Xbox forum in this case) isn't on for banned posts, leaving the "report user link" in it's place.

I've accidently reported banned posts LOADS of times, instinctively trying to get back to the forum. If someone's been banned, there's no point in reporting them.

Can you change the links, to prevent further accidents.
Fri 20/09/02 at 10:58
Regular
"I aint Res"
well this was a popular post. damn was ment to be keeping me head down a bit *runs*
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
A$hcutu5 wrote:
> ~Res~ wrote:
> can't post much, i'm at work and i'm bord and people have been
> coming
> to me with probs that i can't fix :(
>
>
> oh well the other IT guy should be here soon i hope.
>
> Well I'm here and my job IS to look through the forums...hard eh ;)

that's your job!!! and i'm doing it for free :( mug huh. LOL joking.

so what's it like working with/near schroeder? is she as pretty as my silly head thinks? she looks like J Lo or someone like that right?
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:54
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
~Res~ wrote:
> can't post much, i'm at work and i'm bord and people have been coming
> to me with probs that i can't fix :(
>
>
> oh well the other IT guy should be here soon i hope.

Well I'm here and my job IS to look through the forums...hard eh ;)
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:34
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
can't post much, i'm at work and i'm bord and people have been coming to me with probs that i can't fix :(

oh well the other IT guy should be here soon i hope.
Sun 15/09/02 at 02:55
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Savatt78 wrote:
> hehe BUSTED ! ;-))

GIT
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
hehe BUSTED ! ;-))
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i got told off for posting here :( at work of course (home now).

P!sses me off though as there's nothing to do most of the time. i know how to clear the log that the server keeps for net and program used by users and at what time ect but i only know how to clear it on win2k have no idea about windows NT 4.0 server :(
Fri 13/09/02 at 14:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You lazy ? No ! :-)
I just can't ever imagine those two going together mate. :-) Oh well, theres 2 games to be played later whenever you're ready to get round. :-)
Fri 13/09/02 at 09:51
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
well here i am again and i'm not liking today so far :( i got work to do!!!

i got stuff i was to lazy to do yesterday to do today and i gotta get it done before the IT guy comes back otherwise he'll think i'm lazy (don't want him thinking that huh)

anyway someone leave some posts here for me and i'll read em laterz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.