GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work sukz :( (my new job)"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 15:01
Regular
Hi people this is my first day and first post from my new job.

ok so you don't give a flying game cube but i'm bord ok :)

i'm basically working alongside this IT guy at my dad's work and so far it's been ok. i've been configering a few comps loading office 2000 on them and setting up an e-mail exchange thingy.

well there's nothing to do now and no one is complaining so i might give that pinball game a bash on XP LOL.

Lo to a few people before i go,

Hi sav you lazy S.O.B hehe you better get desert storm this friday.

Hi to silent85 hope your moment on insainty has gone and that you now don't want a game cube LOL

oh and even though i don't like him much hi to Edgy you ninty git notable.

if i missed you out feel free to complain i myself am gonna sit here and do nothing and laugh as they pay me £6 an hour hehe

Laterz
Mon 09/09/02 at 15:01
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Hi people this is my first day and first post from my new job.

ok so you don't give a flying game cube but i'm bord ok :)

i'm basically working alongside this IT guy at my dad's work and so far it's been ok. i've been configering a few comps loading office 2000 on them and setting up an e-mail exchange thingy.

well there's nothing to do now and no one is complaining so i might give that pinball game a bash on XP LOL.

Lo to a few people before i go,

Hi sav you lazy S.O.B hehe you better get desert storm this friday.

Hi to silent85 hope your moment on insainty has gone and that you now don't want a game cube LOL

oh and even though i don't like him much hi to Edgy you ninty git notable.

if i missed you out feel free to complain i myself am gonna sit here and do nothing and laugh as they pay me £6 an hour hehe

Laterz
Mon 09/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
6 pounds per hour for doing nothing in particular sounds like a pretty good job to me. ;)
Mon 09/09/02 at 15:16
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> 6 pounds per hour for doing nothing in particular sounds like a pretty
> good job to me. ;)

LOL ok so work don't suck that bad *sigh* suppose i could fix that womans laptop LOL.

ah the stress of the job huh.

seriously guys get into IT support LOL it's great. later i might get a cup of water if i get bord :)
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Why am I waiting for Res to come over on friday with the news that he's been laid off. ;-)

Just when you think you've got it easy. ;-))
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:32
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Why am I waiting for Res to come over on friday with the news that
> he's been laid off. ;-)
>
> Just when you think you've got it easy. ;-))

LMFAO ah just found out the server logs net activity so better clear that before i leave muhahahahahahahahaha

if i was a biscuit right now i'd be a jammy dodger hehe
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:35
Regular
You'll have to hack into the main mainframe to change the logs.

Do you have access?
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:39
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Strafex wrote:
> You'll have to hack into the main mainframe to change the logs.
>
> Do you have access?

yup admin access muhahahahahahahahaaha i could re-format the whole bloody lot if i wanted hehe

na and you don't have to hack the mainframe if your using it LOL it's only a smallish network, 2 servers (1's an exchange) and shed loads of clients about 60 in all i think.
Mon 09/09/02 at 18:17
Regular
£6 an hour? Thats decent pay.
Mon 09/09/02 at 18:27
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
gamezfreak wrote:
> £6 an hour? Thats decent pay.

i'm home now *streches* it aint easy sitting about doing sod all you know and getting paid £6 an hour
Mon 09/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Where in the name of the big guy up stairs is my name?!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.