GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Stuntman!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
It came early, must have been a mix-up, but more to the point, I have Stuntman!

It is very good, the 4th stunt in the first fil is great fun. I spent 22 goes trying to complete the first Whoopin' stunt, but I did it.

The stunt constructor is also very easy and fun.
First impressions are very good.

So far: 9 out of 10.

And you can touch me, but I recommend you don't. I bet a few of you eat with your hands.
Wed 11/09/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I got paid 2day, so maybe ready to invest into Stuntman but still want MOF:FL and also have POW which ive hardly played, so not sure wot to do now!

* Pulls hair out and super glues it back on*

Pointless really.
Wed 11/09/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
The tallest ramp is a pain - it goes almost vertical and I havn't been able to land properly yet - damn car always come down at too steep an angle and smashes into bits.

Have you tried jumping with no front wheels on your car ? it can be difficult to line up but once you are in a straight line it's no prob.
Wed 11/09/02 at 16:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've spent most of my time on Stunt Constructer as well - it totally rocks!

Nothing is better than placing 6 ramps in the centre of the arena, a propellable car at the bottom of each of the ramps and a ring of fire at the top. Also a heap of buses on the arena floor right in the middle of all the ramps can't go amiss too. Press L1 to fire all the cars up the ramps and watch the huge collision unfold in mid-air, before they all land on the buses in a crumpled heap. AMAZING!
Tue 10/09/02 at 17:09
Regular
I'm on the first one of Conspiracy. Have spent most time in Stunt Constructor. Managed to do this cool thing where you have to pass through the middle of a lot of car launchers. Basically, set them up so they make a path in the middle, then once you've cleared the first 2 sets activate them and see if you get out in time. Also managed to get myself trapped in between 6 ramps :-D
Mon 09/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
the second conspiravy mission is only hard because you have to go flat out all the time, which cant be too shabby ;)
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> DAMN TUK TUKS!
>
> Well, actually, I just completed the last level on Blood Oath in the
> Tuk Tuks, but oh how long I spent doing it.
>
> :-D
>
> Switch to the bumper view. Much easier.

---

I noticed that.

I've completed it now, but I haven't played the game today. Been doing other things.

May go and play it soon though, and try and complete the next part of the Thrill Show.
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> DAMN TUK TUKS!
>
> Well, actually, I just completed the last level on Blood Oath in the
> Tuk Tuks, but oh how long I spent doing it.
>
> :-D

Switch to the bumper view. Much easier.
Mon 09/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
"  "
I am now on the Monster Truck stunt after Conspiricy. Conspiricy was dead easy, especially the car one. However, the monster truck handles like a drunk retarded Pavarotti look-a-like.
Mon 09/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
~Res~ wrote:
> oh and thanx tom for copying that stuff from the manual for us in case
> you didn't see me earlier post ;)

No problem
Mon 09/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
"i am fubby"
i found the demo for opm2 very hard, is the rest of the game as hard or harder?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.