GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Stuntman!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
It came early, must have been a mix-up, but more to the point, I have Stuntman!

It is very good, the 4th stunt in the first fil is great fun. I spent 22 goes trying to complete the first Whoopin' stunt, but I did it.

The stunt constructor is also very easy and fun.
First impressions are very good.

So far: 9 out of 10.

And you can touch me, but I recommend you don't. I bet a few of you eat with your hands.
Thu 26/09/02 at 09:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mr. Matt said it.

You just go around the track 3 times, but when there are cars to go over, don't go too fast, as the truck then decides it wants to bounce all over the place. Yup.

:-)
Wed 25/09/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You have to do 3 laps around the thing and thats all.

Just dont go really fast when you are hitting the cars because the truck will bounce off all over the place.

Take it easy and just time it well for 3 laps and your done.

Mkay?
Wed 25/09/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
tweets wrote:
> can you help me im stuck on the level with the monster truck i dont
> know what to do its on career

I am also stuck on this any help would be great. I have a feeling you have to do it until you have completely wrecked your truck.
Wed 25/09/02 at 13:42
can you help me im stuck on the level with the monster truck i dont know what to do its on career
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Damn cheeky young whippersnapper

*nh goes and puts his slippers and cardy on and has a little nap*
Tue 17/09/02 at 10:59
Regular
"  "
Interesting fact. Natbuc got Stuntman 2 days after release.
Interesting fact. natbuc has been at college and has had hardly anytime on the PS2.
Interesting fact. Natbuc has completed Stuntman 1 week after release.
Interesting fact. Overs 60's can't play games.
Tue 17/09/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's just like any adverts - good ones and bad ones - unfortunately most gaming ones have been abit toss over the years.

Third place ? 6 Billion players ? Bah...

The Nintendo ones actually aren't that bad and the Nemesis advert from a couple of years back was good and to the point.

Anyway - Stuntman - getting back to the original topic......

One big niggle I have is the damn loading times between each retry - surely reflections could have sorted that out a bit better - especially for an old duffer like me who needs to keep trying again and again :(
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:54
Regular
"  "
Gaming adverts rule you git. The GT3 ones were funny were the car stopped to look at the sun because the it looked beuatiful :D and it went back in the rain cos the effects were nice :D
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
Uh-huh.

I don't like Gaming adverts at all, not even the Nintendo ones.

Anyway, on Scarab, mixing it with play of RedCard. Did the first mission 100%, then was unhappy that my cannonroll was weak and did it again :-)
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I liked the GC ones though. Very good stuff.

The Stuntman one wasn't too bad, was it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.