GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Stuntman!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
It came early, must have been a mix-up, but more to the point, I have Stuntman!

It is very good, the 4th stunt in the first fil is great fun. I spent 22 goes trying to complete the first Whoopin' stunt, but I did it.

The stunt constructor is also very easy and fun.
First impressions are very good.

So far: 9 out of 10.

And you can touch me, but I recommend you don't. I bet a few of you eat with your hands.
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:07
"High polygon count"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Got 100% on all Scarab stunts :D

Good!

Then tell me how the HELL you get through the two tanks at the bottom of the pillar you knock over without touching them, and how the HELL do you stop the armoured car from rolling when you drop off of it!
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> Medal Of Honor sucks. If you really want it either perform armed
> robbery or try to win GAD.

---

Luckily that's what happened to me, so at least I didn't have to fork out for it.

I don't think it sucks though.
Thu 12/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
Heh, Hooligan Harvey :D

I tried whacking the sidecar and it just bounces around a bit and does not alot. :D

Now is on the 2nd Live Twice' movie. Not particaually hard, mainly overtaking cars at speed and stuff. Got 100% on all Scarab stunts :D
I unlocked another Tuk Tuk but its a scabby looking one not like the one you drive in the stunts.
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
I got the snowmobile. Had about 5 days off Stuntman to calm down and try and get those damned swear words out of my system. All the kids now avoid me and the elderly neighbours refer to me as a "Hooligan".
Thu 12/09/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Na†ßu© wrote:

>
> I have the motorbike which is nice but, even on the so called (by
> Flanders) verticle ramp, I cant trash it! I was hping you could smash
> the sidecar off and go around on two wheels. :(

Surely if you just have one ramp and nothing to land on it would trash it when it lands ?

How about raming the bike into the end of a ramp - would that knock the sidecar off ? worth a try !
Thu 12/09/02 at 08:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So not worth getting then nat?
Thu 12/09/02 at 08:27
Regular
"  "
I dont like MOH:FL much, apart from the first two missions.

Anyways, i'm on the final Scarab mission. :D

I have the motorbike which is nice but, even on the so called (by Flanders) verticle ramp, I cant trash it! I was hping you could smash the sidecar off and go around on two wheels. :(
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:42
Regular
Yeah, course MOH: Frontline is cr@p...(Sarcastic if you failed to notice, i know how some of you are a little slow at times) :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:18
Regular
Medal Of Honor sucks. If you really want it either perform armed robbery or try to win GAD.
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> I got paid 2day, so maybe ready to invest into Stuntman but still want
> MOF:FL and also have POW which ive hardly played, so not sure wot to
> do now!

---

Buy Stuntman, as it is just a tiny bit better than Medal of Honour: Frontline. Some may not agree, but I have both and that's my verdict.

Oh, and Stuntman is better than Prisoner of War as well.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.