GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Stuntman!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
It came early, must have been a mix-up, but more to the point, I have Stuntman!

It is very good, the 4th stunt in the first fil is great fun. I spent 22 goes trying to complete the first Whoopin' stunt, but I did it.

The stunt constructor is also very easy and fun.
First impressions are very good.

So far: 9 out of 10.

And you can touch me, but I recommend you don't. I bet a few of you eat with your hands.
Thu 05/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
It came early, must have been a mix-up, but more to the point, I have Stuntman!

It is very good, the 4th stunt in the first fil is great fun. I spent 22 goes trying to complete the first Whoopin' stunt, but I did it.

The stunt constructor is also very easy and fun.
First impressions are very good.

So far: 9 out of 10.

And you can touch me, but I recommend you don't. I bet a few of you eat with your hands.
Thu 05/09/02 at 13:19
Regular
"  "
Who did you order it with?
Thu 05/09/02 at 13:32
Regular
I got it for my GAD :-)
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:46
"High polygon count"
I reserved mine at Game yesterday, and got a demo disc. This one's different from the OPS2 demo, and is a section from the film "A Whoopin and a Hollerin".

Pretty cool - love the bit where you dodge the falling chimneys! I shall be in town nice and early tomorrow to pick up my copy. :-)
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I am waiting to here what the game is actually like - the reviews seem to point to the repetitive nature of completing the stunts as a negative aspect of the game.

I await your views with bated breath !
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont know whether to get Stuntman or not - It seems like a quality game but the demo had me ripping my hair out! I could imagine it being very frustrating
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:00
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Pretty cool - love the bit where you dodge the falling chimneys! I
> shall be in town nice and early tomorrow to pick up my copy. :-)

I got hit dead on by one of those.

That stunt took loads of times to complete.

The Whoopin' stage is very hard.

Just wait till you see the third stunt. :-)
Thu 05/09/02 at 20:00
"High polygon count"
Asher D wrote:
> I got hit dead on by one of those.

Me too - several times!

Those of you not sure about it... it is a very hard game, but it's great fun. Bags of 'just one more go' - yuo do get through it eventually.

Not sure if it's a national thing, but my local Game store have the demo discs, which you can get by reserving a copy of the game for just £1.99. Of course you don't have to buy from game, but it's only £1.99! As the game's out tomorrow, they may be giving them away if you want to test it out.

Of course, ONE of you can have my demo disc if you want it. I'll let you fight over it.

Ding ding! Round One!
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Of course, ONE of you can have my demo disc if you want it. I'll let
> you fight over it.
>
> Ding ding! Round One!

me me me me me me me me me me

pretty please? with sugar o top?
Fri 06/09/02 at 09:54
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My local Game was doing the demo offer but when I went to get a copy last week all the demo's had gone !, just as well, beacuse I won my local Gamer of The Year thingy for August, I am going to pick up my free copy tonight (plus my trophy !)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.