GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fed up of ~Resurection~?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
Here's some advice for everyone who's fed up of ~Resurection~ - I advise you follow all advice below:

1. Ignore ~Resurection~ - If he doesn't want to contribute to the site in a decent manner and is still intent with boring us with his crap, don't reply to him. Maybe reply to an earlier message by someone else. Just don't acknowledge him.

2. Report ~Resurection~ - If in some cases he has become insulting, don't reply in retaliation, just report his posts. After all, the amount of reports will be logged and checked by SR staff and that way action can be taken if SR feel it necessary.

Basically, don't acknowledge his presence - he's making it worse no one else but himself. After all, do you really want to stoop to his level and start doing the same thing back? He's just shown himself as to what he is.

If you don't give him any attention, then he wont feel the satisfaction, and if you report his more insulting posts, then he will likely be banned - being it his own fault in the first place.

It's up to you whether or not you take my advice, but believe me, it's better than acting like him in retalliation.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:05
Regular
Apparently, my pointing out that Resurrection's behaviour is childish is an insult, whereas his abusive name calling towards me isn't?

It's the other way around Res'.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tribute wrote:
> Res, do you accept my apoligy for being so stupid?

not yet after what you've already said, cubist came stright in saying, ok fair enough don't do it again mate sorta a no hard feelings kinda attitude.

you errr didn't.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:07
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> EDGY! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! I want to be like you and be able to
> bad mouth members without getting tons of regulars n my back!

Believe me, there is no satisfaction in bad-mouthing other members. Mind you, that I haven't been doing - merely pointing out facts in my defense.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
~Resurrection~ wrote:
> Tribute wrote:
>
> not yet after what you've already said, cubist came stright in saying,
> ok fair enough don't do it again mate sorta a no hard feelings kinda
> attitude.
>
> you errr didn't.

Come on now resurection don't be stubborn if he is willing to make up then do it you need all the friends you can get I like to think that i'm fairly easy going and don't hate anyone on the forums I like them all (well except King cool but that's a different story lol)
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
~Resurrection~ wrote:
> Tribute wrote:
>
> not yet after what you've already said, cubist came stright in saying,
> ok fair enough don't do it again mate sorta a no hard feelings kinda
> attitude.
>
> you errr didn't.

Even I said I'd give you a chance - then you immediately blew it!
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i would if i could believe he ment it, i felt he was setting up for a little cack pun or something.

but maybe for now i will.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:10
"The Will of D."
Like that will ever happen.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
I am no good at setting people up for puns, and if there is any way i can prove to you that I am not setting you up I will do it.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:13
Regular
Res I see you're still here, why not take everyones advice and feck off?

You really gotta find better ways of spending your time, do you honestly have nothing else to do other than annoy people?

You're 20 for God sake, surely you can think of something.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:13
Go away be,cause you,re imatture . You should be a newbie. Ha you pathetic newbie (note offence only applys to res sorry cubist).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.