GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fed up of ~Resurection~?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
Here's some advice for everyone who's fed up of ~Resurection~ - I advise you follow all advice below:

1. Ignore ~Resurection~ - If he doesn't want to contribute to the site in a decent manner and is still intent with boring us with his crap, don't reply to him. Maybe reply to an earlier message by someone else. Just don't acknowledge him.

2. Report ~Resurection~ - If in some cases he has become insulting, don't reply in retaliation, just report his posts. After all, the amount of reports will be logged and checked by SR staff and that way action can be taken if SR feel it necessary.

Basically, don't acknowledge his presence - he's making it worse no one else but himself. After all, do you really want to stoop to his level and start doing the same thing back? He's just shown himself as to what he is.

If you don't give him any attention, then he wont feel the satisfaction, and if you report his more insulting posts, then he will likely be banned - being it his own fault in the first place.

It's up to you whether or not you take my advice, but believe me, it's better than acting like him in retalliation.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:18
"The Will of D."
He probably still lives in his old mamma's house living in the basement or in his room and paying rent.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
rockin nanan wrote:
> Go away be,cause you,re imatture . You should be a newbie. Ha you
> pathetic newbie (note offence only applys to res sorry cubist).

You should be the newbie, hell you should even be a 'just arrived' who spams. Acytually you could be a little kid who we stick in a cage a make do little dances for us.Rokin, I will forgive and forget if you stop calling people, but for the moment I don't like you
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:16
Tribute wrote:
> EVERYONE STOP ABUSING RES! YOU are being just as immature as you say
> he is by 'name-calling' him.
but its fun and remember malad for president of the fanboy club
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:15
Regular
~Resurrection~ wrote:

> ah huh and yeah mate i forgive, na not you TITY

Are you really sure you're 20?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Festivus!"
EVERYONE STOP ABUSING RES! YOU are being just as immature as you say he is by 'name-calling' him.
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
GSmaster wrote:
> Like that will ever happen.

Now who's being stubborn anyway i'm going to just say give him another chance and resurrection try and make friends it doesn't help anyone to start fights and now I wash my hands of the topic. I'm also [email protected]
if you want I don't know why you would but just in case lol ;D
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Res I see you're still here, why not take everyones advice and feck
> off?
>
> You really gotta find better ways of spending your time, do you
> honestly have nothing else to do other than annoy people?
>
> You're 20 for God sake, surely you can think of something.

ah huh and yeah mate i forgive, na not you TITY
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:13
Go away be,cause you,re imatture . You should be a newbie. Ha you pathetic newbie (note offence only applys to res sorry cubist).
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:13
Regular
Res I see you're still here, why not take everyones advice and feck off?

You really gotta find better ways of spending your time, do you honestly have nothing else to do other than annoy people?

You're 20 for God sake, surely you can think of something.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
I am no good at setting people up for puns, and if there is any way i can prove to you that I am not setting you up I will do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.