GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fed up of ~Resurection~?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
Here's some advice for everyone who's fed up of ~Resurection~ - I advise you follow all advice below:

1. Ignore ~Resurection~ - If he doesn't want to contribute to the site in a decent manner and is still intent with boring us with his crap, don't reply to him. Maybe reply to an earlier message by someone else. Just don't acknowledge him.

2. Report ~Resurection~ - If in some cases he has become insulting, don't reply in retaliation, just report his posts. After all, the amount of reports will be logged and checked by SR staff and that way action can be taken if SR feel it necessary.

Basically, don't acknowledge his presence - he's making it worse no one else but himself. After all, do you really want to stoop to his level and start doing the same thing back? He's just shown himself as to what he is.

If you don't give him any attention, then he wont feel the satisfaction, and if you report his more insulting posts, then he will likely be banned - being it his own fault in the first place.

It's up to you whether or not you take my advice, but believe me, it's better than acting like him in retalliation.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Festivus!"
Edgy wrote:
> Tribute, if you look again you'll notice most of the name calling is
> in retaliation to Resurrection's stereotypical insulting.
>
> After all, he, despite agreeing to grow up, has continued to try and
> make out that all Nintendo fans are kids, and he's repeatedly name
> called individual members because they disagree with him.
>
> It was never about the fanboys - just an excuse to poke fun and act
> like the immature child he is.
>
> If he can't take it back, what's he doing it in the first place?

Wasn't it you who said just to ignore him? Practice what you preech!
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
rockin nanan wrote:
> i dont lie you but do the playstation forum or the xbox forum :xbox
> sucks remember that but ill forgive ya

Would you do this with punctuation as I cannot understand it. sorry.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
~Resurrection~ wrote:

> exactly, i've written a post won't say where thought that is actualy
> about gaming.

That sentence makes no sense.

>
> oh and sorry for not having the degree english skills.

Not degree English skills Res, basic spelling and grammar. The sort of skills you should leave Lower School with.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
~Resurrection~ wrote:
> Tribute wrote:
> EVERYONE STOP ABUSING RES! YOU are being just as immature as you say
> he is by 'name-calling' him.
>
> exactly, i've written a post won't say where thought that is actualy
> about gaming.
>
> oh and sorry for not having the degree english skills.

Do you not know about capital letters and fullstops? Have you not heard of the comma?

I knew about these in the middle years of primary school.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:22
Tribute wrote: lots of stuff

> You should be the newbieeven be a 'just arrived' who
> spams. i was a newbie yesterday.
Rokin, I will forgive and forget if you
> stop calling people, but for the moment I don't like you
i dont lie you but do the playstation forum or the xbox forum :xbox sucks remember that but ill forgive ya
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:22
Regular
Edgy wrote:

> Well quite honestly he seems closer to 20 months. I think the Super
> Mario Sunshine advert for the Americans seemed more mature!

I think he's one of the only people on the face of the earth that wouldn't be able to grasp all the amazing character development and plot twists in Mario Sunshine.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:21
Regular
Tribute wrote:

Tribute, if you look again you'll notice most of the name calling is in retaliation to Resurrection's stereotypical insulting.

After all, he, despite agreeing to grow up, has continued to try and make out that all Nintendo fans are kids, and he's repeatedly name called individual members because they disagree with him.

It was never about the fanboys - just an excuse to poke fun and act like the immature child he is.

If he can't take it back, what's he doing it in the first place?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tribute wrote:

exactly, i've written a post won't say where thought that is actualy about gaming.

oh and sorry for not having the degree english skills.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:18
Regular
*scratches head*

This topic has just turned into an under 5's boxing match, next thing you know you'll be pulling each others hair.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:18
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> ~Resurrection~ wrote:
>
> ah huh and yeah mate i forgive, na not you TITY
>
> Are you really sure you're 20?

Well quite honestly he seems closer to 20 months. I think the Super Mario Sunshine advert for the Americans seemed more mature!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.