GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Scarier RESIDENT EVIL or SILENT HILL?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
Personally I don't know which is scarrier. I constantly see both of the games in the pre-owned stand because people have had nervous breakdowns on the introduction sequence ohwell... Which is the scariest you decide :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
i'm not scared by jumpy kind of games now I think about it but when there is a deep pyscological thriller and the story is just as good as the graphics I go straight under the bed covers and cower lol ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:00
Regular
The Zombies and Haunts from the Thief games scare me the most, mainly because if they see you theres nothing you can do except run, and they have a scary laugh..
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
GasMask wrote:
...but when those damn Lickers burst through...

Hur hur. :-D
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
After the horror of 'Ring', no games can affect me.
I have ben de-sensitised by that film.
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
i've not played either but from what I know it seems obvouis that silent hill attacks you more on a pyscholigical level leaving you foaming on the ground. In all honesty resident evil sounds like a quicker jumpier version of "house of the living dead" :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
Well I haven't ever played Silent Hill, and if it's a psychological horror game it wont effect me - unless it's VERY realistic. Not even psychological horror movies seem to effect me.

I hope Resident Evil is a good horror game as I will be playing it in the darkness (for better effect) and want to jump out of my skin :)
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
Project Zero is scarier.

Neither Resi or Silent Hill are scary. You get frightened by them - you blast there bodies with shotguns.

Project Zero your basically unarmed.
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mm, I havnt played Silent Hill, Resi Evil..

Ooo it'll make you cack your pants

But hell, those zombies in Super Smash on the bonus stage thingy they scare me :o)

Mm, i'd say Resi Evil, but having not played Silent Hill I should not know, but when those damn Lickers burst through that window, I was almost on the floor..
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Silent Hill is the scarier game of the two in my opinion. But as far playing the game goes, I prefer Resident Evil.
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:59
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yeah, SH is more of a thriller, yet Resi is just scary. SH is so tense and dark you'll be scared with the slightest noise the next day, but you can (try) to get over Resi quickly..

Try

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.