GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Scarier RESIDENT EVIL or SILENT HILL?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
Personally I don't know which is scarrier. I constantly see both of the games in the pre-owned stand because people have had nervous breakdowns on the introduction sequence ohwell... Which is the scariest you decide :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Personally I don't know which is scarrier. I constantly see both of the games in the pre-owned stand because people have had nervous breakdowns on the introduction sequence ohwell... Which is the scariest you decide :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
havent played either , sorry.
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:15
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
but my auntie's mate has silent hill and she thinks it's scary as hill ! (geddit)
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
original as always lol ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well my 19 year old brother's friend needs someone else in the room to play Silent Hill, but Resident Evil on the CUBE is very scary, i laugh at the Zombies but when something smashes through windows and jumps out of closet's, i'm turning the thing off!!! So i say both are as scary as each other. :)
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:04
Regular
Silent Hill 2 is the one that makes grown men cry like babies so i'd have to go with that, though I haven't played the new Resi Evil.

I doubt i'll bother though..
Sat 31/08/02 at 13:24
Regular
silent hill is more scarier, but resi evil has more heart stopping moment i find.

like the breaking through windows are scarier but silent hill is scary all the way though the game.

But if you want a real fright you should see my mum in the morning.
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Spare us that privelage please lol ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:02
Regular
RE is like a full on action game, so its scary in short bursts, like when decomposed zombies suddenly burst out of a door ect.

Silent Hill is a thriller, it effects you in a phsycological (sp?) way.

I might get Silent Hill 2 : Inner Dreams when it comes out for xbox.
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:59
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yeah, SH is more of a thriller, yet Resi is just scary. SH is so tense and dark you'll be scared with the slightest noise the next day, but you can (try) to get over Resi quickly..

Try

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.