GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Scarier RESIDENT EVIL or SILENT HILL?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
Personally I don't know which is scarrier. I constantly see both of the games in the pre-owned stand because people have had nervous breakdowns on the introduction sequence ohwell... Which is the scariest you decide :D
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
He is s**t at other things to and if he calls me a stupid Newbie or Fan boy one more time I take back everything nice I've said about him
Wed 04/09/02 at 08:07
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> to a ninty lugi's mansion is pretty pants filling scary

your sh*t at spelling luigi is how its spelt
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:01
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
to a ninty lugi's mansion is pretty pants filling scary
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Bleeders wrote:
> Project Zero on the PS2 is more unnerving than both SH2 and Resi.

That game looks awesome - Cant wait to play it!
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I can't remember the name but there is this new game for the gamecube coming out and through out the game you have to walk around some haunted mansion and solve a murder case while killing zombies etc. If you run from Zombies then your insanity grows wich makes the game soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary and if you kill the monsters it is a bug gorey battle lol for example if you run from a bad guy you'll start to hear voices,then hallucinate and by the end you see walls dripping and things are screaming at you and nothing is what it seems!!! scary or what :S
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:06
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive just played silent hill 2 again, and I crapped myself!!! I tell u what its those creepy noises that scare the *&^% out of you. The worst is probably right at the end when you kill Mary and she keeps whispering "James". I think Ill play it again some other time.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:15
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Project Zero on the PS2 is more unnerving than both SH2 and Resi. IMO of course ;)
Mon 02/09/02 at 07:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
garbe123 wrote:
> Silent Hill 2 is out on the PS2 :) but sadly 5.1 surround sound isn't
> optional, if you have 5.1 speakers then you will get 6 speaker sound
> but 5.1 isn't included :( However if you have an Xbox then you can get
> the PS2 update of Silent Hill 2 with the inclusion of Surround Sound!
> The game goes on sale this November and I can't wait!

Due to the Xbox not being as popular as originally hoped, Konami have decided to bring Silent Hill 2:Restless Dreams to the PS2 :-)
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
I'd say Resident Evil as it was done first.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Unretired"
Exactly, look at the topic.

Silent Hill is graphically worse, but scarier...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.