GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Wrestling League- sign up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
the NWL(NINTENDO WRESTLING LEAGUE) will be held in this topic soon, but basically for those of you who have no idea what this is, then i am going to run a league, of about 12, but maybe more, the league will probably be points(3 for a win) but you may not fight everyone,

All you have to do for now is sign up, put your wrestler and a finsishing move with a description9so you can use it in a match, it mu have a name e.g bone crusher)

So sign up now and i will post a topic soon with the league and will do matches regularly and update the league too!

Thank you and enjoy
Sir Auron

P.s. i may be in the league but i will be the manager prob, ninty charcters only please, but i fyou would like a diff. character then please give a reason why i should put you in and i will consider it!
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:47
Regular
"$hit happens"
Well done Mav
*claps*

You are the only person who has it done right!

lol

The moves cant be to powerful, keep it like WWE, but as your moves kills you nearly i will allow it.

Because it could miss then you get drained!
May happen, hehehe!
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:47
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Sorry you didn't say that, i was just wondering why it was the NWL. O.K i'll be Link please and my move wiull be the same as before.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:46
Regular
I choose Donkey Kong.

Speacial move is the Quintanator.

Muah.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:45
Regular
Count me in.

Fighter:
Link

Finishing Move:
The Summoning
Using all his strength, Link finally combines the power of the triforce and brings the three God's together. He then wears Majora's Mask and brings four bolts crashing down onto his foe. Fire, Water, Wind and Earth - the four spiritual elements. This move is almost fatal when done correctly, but aftewards drains Link of almost all his energy until the next match.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:45
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
The Crow: A 20 year old, quik and nimble. Uses air attacks alot.
Special Move: The crucifier, grabs head in a head lock and twists so it is in a kneck breaker position. rather than falling to the floor, you wrench their kneck on your back.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:42
Regular
"$hit happens"
erm, you cant have a made up charcter, it is people like Link, with a made up move
lol
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey! just for a laugh I think i'll do this ;D

Name :- Hazel The Nazel!

Special Move :- Boredom (Twist your arm behind your back and makes you listen to him reading the bible in slow motion AGHHHHH)

Description :- A big guy with a big nose!
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
"$hit happens"
the NWL(NINTENDO WRESTLING LEAGUE) will be held in this topic soon, but basically for those of you who have no idea what this is, then i am going to run a league, of about 12, but maybe more, the league will probably be points(3 for a win) but you may not fight everyone,

All you have to do for now is sign up, put your wrestler and a finsishing move with a description9so you can use it in a match, it mu have a name e.g bone crusher)

So sign up now and i will post a topic soon with the league and will do matches regularly and update the league too!

Thank you and enjoy
Sir Auron

P.s. i may be in the league but i will be the manager prob, ninty charcters only please, but i fyou would like a diff. character then please give a reason why i should put you in and i will consider it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.