GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Wrestling League- sign up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
the NWL(NINTENDO WRESTLING LEAGUE) will be held in this topic soon, but basically for those of you who have no idea what this is, then i am going to run a league, of about 12, but maybe more, the league will probably be points(3 for a win) but you may not fight everyone,

All you have to do for now is sign up, put your wrestler and a finsishing move with a description9so you can use it in a match, it mu have a name e.g bone crusher)

So sign up now and i will post a topic soon with the league and will do matches regularly and update the league too!

Thank you and enjoy
Sir Auron

P.s. i may be in the league but i will be the manager prob, ninty charcters only please, but i fyou would like a diff. character then please give a reason why i should put you in and i will consider it!
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:05
Regular
"$hit happens"
Herc, you kind of missed the point!
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Name - The Big Sweaty Mean Muscley Crusher Dude From Hell With Big Muscles And A Pretty Mask And Stuff (TBSMMCDFHWBMAAPMAS for short)

Finisher - Poke to the eye.

Yes, he shall win.
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm silently confident (evil Cackle!!!!) :D
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
O.K i'll do mine again because someone swiped my Link so i'll be Mr Game and Watch. My special move will be where i get them in a headlock and hit them on the head with a hammer.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey! just for a laugh I think i'll do this ;D
Name :- Doshin The giant!

Special Move :- Boredom (Twist your arm behind your back and makes you
listen to him reading the bible in slow motion AGHHHHH)

Description :- A big guy with a big nose! ;D
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:56
"The Will of D."
I will use Isaac from Golden Sun he will be using his psyenergyto attack normally and his venus Djinn to finish.
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:54
Regular
"$hit happens"
No idea, but like i said what i will prob do do, is say e.g. Ness does his finishing move, misses, Link gets him in the powerbomb, hits, pins

Link gets the 3 points

that is what i will end it like sort of, ok!
:)
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:51
Regular
ill be ness, again.

finishing move will be mr.saturn come running out to the ring and ness does his, as you call it, blue beam thing (the one you control in SSBM) and hits saturn in to the opponent.

ill post the name of the move, and blue beam things name, later. ok cheers im off.

p.s. mr. saturn is of ness;s game on the snes isnt it?
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"$hit happens"
By the by, your finishing move will not be called by it's name, i will say does his finisher, as i can;t remember them all
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:48
Regular
The Quintanator = Spit on them *Shrugs* i lack imagination.

Muah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.