GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Wrestling League- sign up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
the NWL(NINTENDO WRESTLING LEAGUE) will be held in this topic soon, but basically for those of you who have no idea what this is, then i am going to run a league, of about 12, but maybe more, the league will probably be points(3 for a win) but you may not fight everyone,

All you have to do for now is sign up, put your wrestler and a finsishing move with a description9so you can use it in a match, it mu have a name e.g bone crusher)

So sign up now and i will post a topic soon with the league and will do matches regularly and update the league too!

Thank you and enjoy
Sir Auron

P.s. i may be in the league but i will be the manager prob, ninty charcters only please, but i fyou would like a diff. character then please give a reason why i should put you in and i will consider it!
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:54
Regular
"$hit happens"
Ok, well i am looking over all of these in a few days time so keep siging up as we want a big league, but i will announce who gets in and who doesn't(stupid charcters porb won't a few may so if you want a funny one, make yours the best) in a few days.

Sorry i have been bidding for DBZ:Legacy of Goku, paying £21.50 hopefully for it!

Yah, only 2hrs left to wait!
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:39
rockin nanan wrote:
> mutant flash man his finisher is .mutant flash. where he flashes his
> grotescly mutayted privates and enemy deis in the sheer horor of it
> all
would be good but ill be white shy guy the good guy in yoshi story his finisher army attack is where he calls the yoshi army to come and fight his opponets intant ko
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My reason for wanting to be Slender Loris is because Nintendo characters aren't nearly as amusing as a Slender Loris, And also I will be different from everyone else.
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:36
mutant flash man his finisher is .mutant flash. where he flashes his grotescly mutayted privates and enemy deis in the sheer horor of it all
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'll have to have Captain Falcon then

his special move shall be a Falcon dive where he jumps from up high and at speed spears into his foe!
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Okay

I'll be Slender Loris
Special move: The slow walk.
I walk really slowly on all fours around the ring, and people get so bored that they fall asleep, whereupon I pin them.
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:26
My Wrestler shall be Wario.

Finishing move: Rhino Charge.
Wearing a hat with horns, charge into the opponent, leaving them stunned and unconcious when performed properly. Without use of horns it will just hurt a lot and stun.
When Wario is close to being defeated and he is in a blind rage, he will suddenly turn into a bat, using an alternative finishing move in which he bites them with posion fangs, but it is very rare. :D

That ok?
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
good news for me :D
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
"$hit happens"
well Herc ain't even in the league, he has broken the rules and hs not got a valid fighter ready to enter!
Fri 30/08/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hercules! wrote:
> Yes, he shall win.

Nope Doshin will win! After listening to the bible for hours while suspended by having your arm twisted behind your back it leaves all victims in fits on the ground or at least breaks thier arm :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.