GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Wrestling League- sign up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
the NWL(NINTENDO WRESTLING LEAGUE) will be held in this topic soon, but basically for those of you who have no idea what this is, then i am going to run a league, of about 12, but maybe more, the league will probably be points(3 for a win) but you may not fight everyone,

All you have to do for now is sign up, put your wrestler and a finsishing move with a description9so you can use it in a match, it mu have a name e.g bone crusher)

So sign up now and i will post a topic soon with the league and will do matches regularly and update the league too!

Thank you and enjoy
Sir Auron

P.s. i may be in the league but i will be the manager prob, ninty charcters only please, but i fyou would like a diff. character then please give a reason why i should put you in and i will consider it!
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:42
Regular
Sir Auron wrote:
> The moves cant be to powerful, keep it like WWE, but as your moves
> kills you nearly i will allow it.
>
> Because it could miss then you get drained!
> May happen, hehehe!

Lol. I wrote it and then read through it and realised it was really powerful! I added that bit on the end because I knew that otherwise it would never be allowed.

:).
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:08
Regular
"$hit happens"
Ok, i thinkit is time we got the show on the road, i will be taking about 12 of the people who have asked to join and then start the league, if you ain't on there then it is
1. I don't like you
2. Stupid charcter wh would be crap
3. Not enough room, too many good ones!

Sorry if you are not on for reasons 2-3 as you were too stupid to do a good charcter, if you aint for reason one, then go away!
Sun 01/09/02 at 03:24
Regular
I'l be Ramirez, from Skies of Arcadia. Best. Character. Ever.

Finisher? I bind you with red thingies that stick in you, then I sort of slash you up with my sword and stuff...you die..and stuff..you know.
Sun 01/09/02 at 00:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I will be Sonic. (appears on tw Ninty consoles- good enough reason for me!)

I'm so fast you can pin me into submission! Mwuahaha!

Spin attack- roll into ball and cahrge at opposition.

M'kay?

:D
Sun 01/09/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You will all fear TBSMMCDFHWBMAAPMAS's wrath. That poke to the eye is lethal I tell ya. LETHAL!

The only reason you say im not in is coz you are scared of me and my wrestler. Just coz you know he will win and stuff.

Bah at you!

:-D

Remember, the poke to the eye is dangerous.......

*does little twiddle with fingers and puts a mean look on face*

Grrrrr
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
GSmaster wrote:
> Have you even played him in a game before? So don't get so cocky.

sorry maybe I did get carried away but you must admit he is no push over ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:38
"The Will of D."
Have you even played him in a game before? So don't get so cocky.
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
just the fact he can break arms or leave you in fits on the floor (automatically out of match), fly, shoot fire balls and offcourse just stand on you lol plus he has all the items you mention so GO DOSHIN GO JASHIN IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! lol :D

P.s I only gave him the first move mentioned the rest come as standard for him :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:26
"The Will of D."
How come that you are so confident that Doshin will win? The match will probably contain items to use against your oponent like in SSBM.
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
there's no point in anyone taking part just read this review (link at bottom) and see what Doshin or Jashin can do ;D and that's not including the finishing move I so kindly included YAY :D ohwell chances are some strange midget in a costume will kill me but still YAY!

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/games/gamepage.( remove)jsp?ElementId=49641392-edc3-4a4e-8ba0-c98ee43db371

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.