GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Action Replay and Freeloader information."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 20:01
Regular
As some of you may or may not know, I write an article for www.codejunkies.com, the website of the creators of the Action Replay series, and so am in touch with one of the top guys of the company.

I have been asked to pass on any comments and queries addressed to me about Datel's products (about information and such - remember I don't actually work for the company) and have done so, informing Datel about the frustration by most of you all by the long time it's taking for the Action Replay and Freeloader release dates.

Although no date has been set, I can tell you that they will be released "any day now" so you wont have much longer to wait for their releases.

The problem is that the development of the discs has taken longer than expected and that's why that, although the products were announced for summer, it's closer to Autumn for the release.

Again, if you have any queries about these products, ask me on MSN and I will do my best to answer them - not as an official spokesman ('cos I'm not) but as someone who can contact Datel and find out answers for you if answers are available.

Again, expect the discs any day now as they will be released as soon as it is possible.
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:28
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Are you people still going to buy this thing?
>
> I wouldn't touch it with a really really really really really really
> really really really really really really long stick.

But what if it was a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long stick?
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:27
Or†ega wrote:
> rockin nanan wrote:
> ortega help im gonna get banned check the dcast forum tell me if i
> deserv to be banned
>
> Nah, i dont think you should be banned.
>
> Do what you like in the dreamcast forum. That console died long time
> ago :)
thank you
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:23
Regular
Are you people still going to buy this thing?

I wouldn't touch it with a really really really really really really really really really really really really long stick.
Sat 31/08/02 at 03:18
Regular
rockin nanan wrote:
> ortega help im gonna get banned check the dcast forum tell me if i
> deserv to be banned

Nah, i dont think you should be banned.

Do what you like in the dreamcast forum. That console died long time ago :)
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:51
ortega help im gonna get banned check the dcast forum tell me if i deserv to be banned
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:42
Regular
I'm thinking about cancelling my order for this ( easy with play.com :D)

I was soooooo hoping to be playing Super Mario sunshine by now...

Oh well, looks as though it will have to cut into UNI time and mess up my whole education. Damn you Datel.

ahem...
Fri 30/08/02 at 22:27
Regular
LOL!

I'm just dedicated to games - my key interest. I might as well do something I enjoy (until I get a better job somewhere anyway :) )
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Helping Datel, and (maybe) working in game. You get everywhere Edgy
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:43
Regular
Here's a link to what Datel have to say:

http://www.codejunkies.com /ar_freeloader_faq.asp
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:36
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Thanks Cookie Monster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.