GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOCA Challenge - not another TOCA post I hear you say, but this one's different !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
Due to the recent release and high interest in TOCA at present I thought I would try and start a weekly challenge to find the quickest TOCA drivers out there.
Each week we will pick a track and car and go hell for leather to set the fastest time (in free run). I will pick this weeks challenge to get the ball rolling and because the challenge will finish on Sunday it is only a short week. On Sunday one of you can choose the next challenge;

Here goes, one that everyone can enter;

Track: BRANDS HATCH GP
Car: VAUXHALL ASTRA

I will post a time here tonight, challenge ends Midday this Sunday.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
"  "
Yeah but I erm....have a scratch on my disk and it adds 2 seconds to any time I do :P
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Bah, just as I get my time in. :(

My previous time was quicker than that anyway. :p
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:50
Regular
"  "
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Just done a 1:14:80 with very few mistakes. If you can beat that, my
> hat goes off to you. :)

Bah, just as I get my time in. :(
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:50
Regular
"  "
Hows a 1:16.66 sound? I would have done a few more but non-sim handlings dull so I set up a 90% difficulty Austin Mini Champioship at Sears Point, Hokenheim Long, and Bathurst. I only came 6th with a 3rd place at Sears point but it twas fun, tight, and exciteting racing. Thanks god for ToCA, it's a shame the Career mode wasn't so easy :(
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:47
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Just done a 1:14:80 with very few mistakes. If you can beat that, my hat goes off to you. :)
Sun 01/09/02 at 15:11
Regular
"  "
Oh, sorry, i'll do one in about an hour.
Sun 01/09/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Have you got a time for us Nat ?, will leave this challenge open until 5pm toda, then the winner can pick next weeks challenge, trust this is OK with everyone.
Sun 01/09/02 at 08:59
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Is there really only 3 of us that own this game?!
Sun 01/09/02 at 08:37
Regular
"  "
Davem, hopefully. I'll give it a crack soon :).
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Natm after all that practice (on the harder SIM level) you should be way under our times (he says, tongue in cheek :))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.