GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOCA Challenge - not another TOCA post I hear you say, but this one's different !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
Due to the recent release and high interest in TOCA at present I thought I would try and start a weekly challenge to find the quickest TOCA drivers out there.
Each week we will pick a track and car and go hell for leather to set the fastest time (in free run). I will pick this weeks challenge to get the ball rolling and because the challenge will finish on Sunday it is only a short week. On Sunday one of you can choose the next challenge;

Here goes, one that everyone can enter;

Track: BRANDS HATCH GP
Car: VAUXHALL ASTRA

I will post a time here tonight, challenge ends Midday this Sunday.
Tue 27/08/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Due to the recent release and high interest in TOCA at present I thought I would try and start a weekly challenge to find the quickest TOCA drivers out there.
Each week we will pick a track and car and go hell for leather to set the fastest time (in free run). I will pick this weeks challenge to get the ball rolling and because the challenge will finish on Sunday it is only a short week. On Sunday one of you can choose the next challenge;

Here goes, one that everyone can enter;

Track: BRANDS HATCH GP
Car: VAUXHALL ASTRA

I will post a time here tonight, challenge ends Midday this Sunday.
Wed 28/08/02 at 08:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I didn't have the game in front of me when I wrote this post, to take part you need to got to Time Trial - Toca Series - Brands Hatch GP, then select Vauxhall Astra Coupe. Then just look at your best lap -only problem is if you have set a really fast time in another car - then your Astra time probably won't beat it !
Complicated I know, I will try and come up with a easier system later in the week.

My time: 1.22.34

Cheers
Wed 28/08/02 at 08:43
Regular
"  "
You could take the memory card out. And does it matter whether its Team Egg or Vauxhall Motorsport team? I'll have a go soon :)
Wed 28/08/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, I have only unlocked the Vauxhall Motorsport Team one so far, if they both have same bhp I guess you could use either.
Wed 28/08/02 at 10:41
Regular
"  "
Mate, choose the vauxhall keys and the car screen will appear. Look at the top and you can change the livery changing the colour of it.
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I hadn't even tried that, does changing the colour have the same effect as go faster stripes (ie it makes you go faster ?)
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:59
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Just did a 1:17:19, taking a few bends towards the end rather cautiously. Sub-1:15 easily possible. Might try later. :)
Fri 30/08/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Uncle Albert, you set a geat time, my best now is 1.18.30, but there is still more to come off, will have another go on Saturday
Fri 30/08/02 at 10:07
Regular
"  "
I'm gonna go try soon. Sorry Dave I forgot about this :)
Fri 30/08/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
What's this? Is it another season of TOCA Tournament@League? Can I join?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.