GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will you be getting for Christmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/11/00 at 19:09
Regular
This is the serious stuff. We [us at SR] want [need] to know what you are aiming to acquire in the near future. This [we hope] will help us to help you to acquire said object of desire.

Don't just list games. Tell us all you expect to buy or be given in the next few months. Things you desire, not just a new pair of socks?

Socks - when I was a boy you were lucky if the plural applied!
Wed 22/11/00 at 11:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
More Crimble ideas:

Season tickets to Newcastle United FC
CD/Video/DVD gift certificates
Red Letter Day vouchers (company that runs executive paintballing/parachuting/tank driving days etc.)
Sports equipment
Decent pair of trainers (not 'pumps')
Digimon game for the PSX (for my nephew)

The list continues.......

I got a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue today, so you may not see me for a while....
Wed 22/11/00 at 09:43
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
slightly happy now, I just got mycopy of Zelda and another fantastic programme (game studio, game maker)from SR! sad thing is I have to go to college in 20mins, darn.
I GOT A GOLD CART! did anyone else? i'll be sad if no one else got it today.
Wed 22/11/00 at 09:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
But please don't bring your friends!
Wed 22/11/00 at 09:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Couple of grains you can have on my kitchen floor. I'll leave them out as a treat on Xmas morning
Wed 22/11/00 at 08:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
In my stocking I will be getting...160000 packets of sugar!!!!! SUGAR IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
Tue 21/11/00 at 23:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
4 games!!! goodnight fantasymeister.
Tue 21/11/00 at 23:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I used to have Denon, DRM710 Tapedeck and AV1000 amp, plus tuner etc, but they were huge. (Very good sound though). Now that I'm a poverty stricken OU student I'm stuck with a Sony PMC-D40L Micro System (good enough for its price).

You can get a PSOne and 4 games new from SR for under £100, I'm tempted, but I'm off to bed now before the credit card escapes from my wallet. See you tomorrow Fogmaster.
Tue 21/11/00 at 23:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Babylonian wrote:
> > That's a hell of a lot for headphones!
>
> Yeah, but they are very nice, and they do recreate Dolby Digital
> 5.1 without all the speakers! Check them out on the Sony site...

just buy some decent stereo headphones from a DJ mag, you can get some much better ones for £150, not sure which make, but I don't like Sony headphones. if you have the money, you can send it through tw mono jacks into two different headphone ports(into headphones) i'm not sure what you would need, but it's cheaper than those £300 ones your tlaking about, plus it looks and sounds better.
desk,DJmag,check it out.
Tue 21/11/00 at 23:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
why doesn't anyone want a palmtop for christmas? you ould not believe what they can do now, I have a vioce recorder attachment (well it's seperate but it came as a package)
I would strongly advise you to get one, if you havn't already, so much fun and you look well off with one, especially if you have a mobile phone aswell.
Tue 21/11/00 at 23:16
> That's a hell of a lot for headphones!

Yeah, but they are very nice, and they do recreate Dolby Digital 5.1 without all the speakers! Check them out on the Sony site...

http://194.154.177.137/products_details.asp?code=MDR-DS5100

> What games are you getting for the PS2 Babylonian?

Well, I'm buying for myself - TimeSplitters, Tekken Tag, and Ridge V. I also had The Bouncer in mind, but as it's slipped now, I won't be! Got SSX due as a Gameaday prize, and I *might* get NHL2001.

For Xmas, the only PS2 game currently on my want-list is Dead or Alive 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.