GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will you be getting for Christmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/11/00 at 19:09
Regular
This is the serious stuff. We [us at SR] want [need] to know what you are aiming to acquire in the near future. This [we hope] will help us to help you to acquire said object of desire.

Don't just list games. Tell us all you expect to buy or be given in the next few months. Things you desire, not just a new pair of socks?

Socks - when I was a boy you were lucky if the plural applied!
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This is the serious stuff. We [us at SR] want [need] to know what you are aiming to acquire in the near future. This [we hope] will help us to help you to acquire said object of desire.

Don't just list games. Tell us all you expect to buy or be given in the next few months. Things you desire, not just a new pair of socks?

Socks - when I was a boy you were lucky if the plural applied!
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:11
Regular
Christmas is just 5 weeks away, plus i've got GCSE mocks to come! It will spoil my fun......
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:11
Regular
Dreamcast.

Dreamcast.

Dreamcast.

Dreamcast.

Dreamcast.

Dreamcast.
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My Christmas List

Final Fantasy IX
PS2 (UK version) (Dream on)
Dreamcast bundled with MSR
New Gameboy Color
Couple of Top 40 CD's
A nice sweater.

My Birthday List (for 22/11/00)

As above
Any book by Terry Pratchett
Any book by Raymond E. Feist
Final Fantasy VIII (My disc got scratched!)
Chocolate
A lie-in.
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:17
"possibly impossible"
Okay, one thing I'm not getting for christmas is a PS2. Boo hoo!
What I am getting though is Shenmue (with my own money), The Prisoner DVD box set, the Buffy Season 1 DVD box and some horror books. As for other games, I'd ran out of funds for them, hopefully this will be resolved by my parents giving me money for christmas (bless them!)
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:17
Regular
It's his birthday! Give him some beats!

-I thought he said Christmas.
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:18
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Don't forget - all objects of desire, not just gaming stuff
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:22
Regular
I wouldn't mind Alyson Hannigan for Christmas.

If you're reading this Alyson, I love yoouuuuuuuu.
(Obviously true love.)

Anyway, will I be recieving my Zelda tommorow Tony? I'm very looking forward to it!
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:23
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Who?
Mon 20/11/00 at 19:25
Regular
The girl from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (or should i say in French: Buffy Le Vampire Slayer). She's got red hair and is kinda cute.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.