GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I guess we're all going to Hell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/06/08 at 11:13
Regular

Image 2

Image 3 [NEW]

Heaven must be a dull place, all the fun people are going to hell. I'm guilty of atleast 10 of these myself.
Thu 05/06/08 at 20:59
Regular
15! Woo

Now let's have some Christians come here and tell us off for making it a game
Thu 05/06/08 at 14:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Reminded me of this and this.

And yeah, blasphemer was one of my six.
Thu 05/06/08 at 11:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Nin wrote:
> If he were alive i think Jesus would like sports.

i think he`d smoke weed.

damn hippy.
Thu 05/06/08 at 08:39
"possibly impossible"
My wireless broadband has stopped again. Using Cisco Aironet utility, seems to make a connection and Excellent signal, but when I come to use it with the internet it won't recognise the IP and make a connection to the internet. Works ok on LAN.
Wed 04/06/08 at 20:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It could be fun, even if it makes you sound like the Unabomber. I personally like the idea of hunting for my own food; you can blame Ray Mears for that one.

As for drinking, it's just one example of prices. I don't drink an awful lot, just have a habit of occasionally going overboard.

Missing broadband? Tell me about it, my PC has died so I'm now surfing from the Uni library... roll on Saturday and the chance to go home and get the damn thing fixed.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not for a holiday, to live. In some respects i'd like to get back to nature and the idea of having to collect firewood in the snow etc appeals to me. Only thing i'd miss would be my broadband.
And i dont drink, so thats not an issue.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
With a sauna, and so forth? It'd be a pretty good holiday home. and you could rent the surrounding freezing forest out for testing cars, rallying, or filming Black Metal videos...

I wouldn't be too up for living in some Scandinavian countries though. I hear some of the taxes are utterly ridiculous; for example, some Danes go on booze cruises to Germany, Swedes go to Denmark, and Norweigans go to Sweden. Or so is the impression I've got, from my own experience, and talking to Norweigan flatmates.

And to put this in perspective, I think beer costs around the same in Denmark as the UK.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
El Viking wrote:
> pb wrote:
> They should have a 'Win a Free Trip to Hell' competition on the
> site.
>
> You know, I'd rather like to go to a small town in Norway, could
> be quite interesting. Or, quite boring, as the place I stayed in
> Denmark a couple of years ago was... hmm.

Hmmm?
I'd have no problem living in Scandinavia. I'd quite like a forest log cabin in the middle of nowhere.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
pb wrote:
> They should have a 'Win a Free Trip to Hell' competition on the
> site.

You know, I'd rather like to go to a small town in Norway, could be quite interesting. Or, quite boring, as the place I stayed in Denmark a couple of years ago was... hmm.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
If he were alive i think Jesus would like sports. Grandprix for Forum Jesus.

* Hums bass to Personal Jesus *

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.