GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I guess we're all going to Hell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/06/08 at 11:13
Regular

Image 2

Image 3 [NEW]

Heaven must be a dull place, all the fun people are going to hell. I'm guilty of atleast 10 of these myself.
Mon 09/06/08 at 17:51
Regular
Coo Coo wrote:
> 6. I'm good. But may not be psychic.

I kinda stretched a lot of mine.. I mean, I have some tarot cards, and I read them to people, I don't believe I have any sort of powers in any way whatsoever but I suppose it kinda makes me a psychic so I ticked that one.

I try not to be a hypocrite (like for example, being part of a loving caring religion then trying to exclude people), but I know I can be at times so tick tick

I suppose atheist is kinda a lie because I don't really believe in anything, but I HAVE not believed at one point so tick

I guess I should think more about what I am right now. Let's see. I'm nothing now. Unless I'm a hypocrite and I've not realised it yet.

Christianity confuses me. Child molesting homosexuals? Are straight child molesters ok? EDIT: Oops already mentioned
Mon 09/06/08 at 16:33
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
As 'Women' is a differnet colour to the rest does that mean he hates women AND children?

Oh and apparantly normal molestation is ok to him just as it's not gay!

EDIT: Only 6 on the new image.
Mon 09/06/08 at 16:33
Regular
Haha why do I never see any religious nuts when I'm out and about, must be an american thing. Would love to have a little chat with these idiots!
Mon 09/06/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ankle-biters are children
Mon 09/06/08 at 16:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
ankle biters? I would assume it would be:

-Dogs
-People with a foot lust (in which case it would be foot biters)
-people who kiss peoples feet in worship or begging.
-Dirty fighters who see the ankle as a weak spot.
Mon 09/06/08 at 13:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah, you know you're still 18 when "D***s on Bikes" really makes you laugh =D

EDIT: What is that kid doing? Is he laughing at the same thing I am?

DOUBLE EDIT: Ankle biters? Isn't that a small person? Small people make him sick... I wonder how he deals with childhood photo albums.
Sun 08/06/08 at 22:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
Image 3, computer freaks? Is this a sort of against the nerds thing? What have you got against them? My god, over 50% of the worlds population is going to hell for just using a computer.

some of that stuff is a bit strange.
Sun 08/06/08 at 21:36
Regular
"I may return"
:O 11 this time!
Sun 08/06/08 at 09:19
Regular
These signs are popular.

Image 3

Only guilty of 7 this time.
Sat 07/06/08 at 20:26
Regular
"cachoo"
6. I'm good. But may not be psychic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.