GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I guess we're all going to Hell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/06/08 at 11:13
Regular

Image 2

Image 3 [NEW]

Heaven must be a dull place, all the fun people are going to hell. I'm guilty of atleast 10 of these myself.
Wed 25/06/08 at 13:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, according to the Bible, or so I'm told, God exists in both male and female forms. So if transexuals are going to hell as well... wait, this is getting all deep and theological... ;)
Wed 25/06/08 at 12:18
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Im going to Hell and God was a lesbian so there is no heaven cos he is in Hell. Maybe that means hell is heaven and satan is God. But then God was a lesbian and is in hell.................
Sat 14/06/08 at 14:20
Regular
The divine comedy is alright, inferno is probably the most interesting out of the three books.
Sat 14/06/08 at 09:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's very difficult to live exactly to the word of the Bible, some guy actually wrote a book about his attempt to; I saw an interview, and it sounded like a great read.

Especially his attempts to keep to the odder parts of Levicticus, and the comprimise for stoning adulterers (Throwing a sprinkling of gravel at someone he was talking to that mentioned it!)

Now, I'm off to read The Divine Comedy and see what I'm in for. Or at least listen to Dante's Inferno by Iced Earth.
Fri 13/06/08 at 23:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Its a book that they read, and them make stuff up that isnt really in there. You know, about sport and computers. The gay rape is real though, so thats a no no.
Fri 13/06/08 at 23:46
Regular
Read the what now?
Fri 13/06/08 at 23:41
Regular
"lets go back"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> 15! Woo
>
> Now let's have some Christians come here and tell us off for
> making it a game

Stop making it a game!!!
That's a form of sport and you know where that will send you!

Seriously, what is wrong with sport? Do these loons even read the bible?
Thu 12/06/08 at 23:11
Regular
"eat toast!"
theres no such thing as right or wrong ideas, merely good and bad ones.

geddit?
Thu 12/06/08 at 22:43
Regular
Define good from evil? It's allllll subjective. It's wrong to kill. Is it wrong to kill a murdering child rapist? Who makes the definition between right and wrong? So how can concepts such as hell and heaven truly exist? One mans hell could be one mans heaven.
Thu 12/06/08 at 00:58
Regular
Please bear with me, my 1st ever post on a chat/forum.x.Hell is a human conception! is"nt it? Where we live in our heads as human beings are the realities we create. I am a christian [sort of] because of the values given by that theology,i try to be a good person, i guess the "best values" of any theology that any humans create, can only be a good thing for a person to take. I think that being alive for 37 years i have being to heaven and hell a few times, but inside i know where i"m from - "mathmatics" -, i know where i"m going. [oh by the way, philosophy and psychology says we cannot truly be objective to such truths, never an ansewer, wow]. maybe "planet earth" is going to hell, the planet maybe f**ked in 500 years. x.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.