GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Exam Results Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/08/02 at 16:10
Regular
The thread for Boasting or telling us how you screwed up so we don't get a million such threads. As the first batch are out tommorow. Good Luck.
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:50
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> And I don't think you have a life because I see you as one of those
> smug clever people. I've met dozens of people like you, people who
> think they're better than others because they life their lives
> differently. You know where those people end up? Some boring 9-5 job,
> un-married and probably still virgins till the day they die

Bah, I'm not smug! You couldn't be more wrong! Since when did you get that idea?
Was it because I said you'd be a cleaner, and I'd laugh at you, so you AUTOMATICALLY assumed I'm a smug bloke who thinks he's the best?
WRONG!
I never said I was clever.
What I did say was that at least I took a decent attitude towards the parts of my life that would leave me with a brighter future.
I don't want a 9-5 job, personally, but maybe that'll be the only job on offer, and it may pay well? Who said it'll be boring? People with that kind of job are rarely single, and are rarely virgins, as most people nowadays lose their virgintiy, unwisely, at lower ages.

MoJoJoJo wrote:
>Don't be like me, kids! Save yourselves!

Now that's more like it :-D
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Damn half-double posting!

:D
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:23
Regular
"That's right!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> >Don't be like me, kids! Save yourselves!
>
> Now that's more like it :-D

--------

You're FINALLY getting the point of my posts - "don't be a waster like me and actually DO something!"

Took you long enough...
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:31
Regular
Ok I'm nervous about my results... dunno why nothing I can do about them now.
Wed 14/08/02 at 09:19
Regular
The worst time for nerves is when you are waiting to get to sleep the night before and that final collection of the envelope.
Wed 14/08/02 at 09:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
my results are tomorrow and i'm STILL not nervous for some reason...is there something wrong with me?!
Wed 14/08/02 at 09:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
beanz wrote:
> my results are tomorrow and i'm STILL not nervous for some reason...is
> there something wrong with me?!

---

I wasn't nervous at all when they were coming for some odd reason.

And then they came and they rocked.

:-D
Wed 14/08/02 at 10:06
Regular
> I wasn't nervous at all when they were coming for some odd reason.
>
> And then they came and they rocked.
>
> :-D

I think its different when they are posted as in scotland as some people don't want to go to the school and see either:

A) theyve done well and someone else who deserved to have done well has done badly and then you feel awkward.

B)youve done badly and most of the people are celebrating and you got bad news.

C)Fear is often irrational anyway. Some of my friends have been nervous for weeks. I have thought little about it really as the date has crept up on me but suddenly i decided to post on it about a week ago and didn't think much about it again. till s couple of days ago. I think i'll be nervous tonight and tomorrow and if its good news ill probably deny ever having been nervous to seem great and confident! lol
Wed 14/08/02 at 10:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't really know many of my mates' scores.

It was raining yesterday so I didn't see them, and the ones that aren't on holiday haven't given me their phone numbers, which means I have to celebrate alone. I'm happy though.

:-D
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:51
Regular
"accidental superher"
i don't go back to school to know my results (partly cos it's too far away)...i just have to phone up
what you get afrojoe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.