GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Exam Results Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/08/02 at 16:10
Regular
The thread for Boasting or telling us how you screwed up so we don't get a million such threads. As the first batch are out tommorow. Good Luck.
Tue 13/08/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never trust them but I did well so I don't care

I get fed up with media hype suggesting I don't deserve them... well I worked bloody hard after failing all my prelims.

Also I think they should send copies of your marked paper so you can just 'check' it to build confidence.
Tue 13/08/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
3 GCSE A's
8 GCSE B's

1 'A' B
1 'A' C
1 'A' D

Got my result two and four years ago. Haven't sat an exam since....
Tue 13/08/02 at 16:45
Regular
"That's right!"
My God, I'm surrounded by nerds and swots!

Don't you kids know you'll only ever be truly popular if you stop doing well at school!? Stop revising, never do your homework, knock off half your lessons, and swear at your teachers! It's your only chance!

(note - MoJoJoJo takes no responsibility for you failing your exams or being expelled)
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
MoJoJoJo tsk tsk tsk

How you stereotype me... I failed all prelims... I did no work for 3/4 of year... then worked hard and easy... on easy street.

My friends shall be shocked that they're great leader is so smart

I really do rule
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:24
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Gah, I'll just laugh and laugh and laugh some more at you when you're cleaning the streets, MoJoJoJo.

:-D

Or perhaps when your SHEEPY's butler?
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
"That's right!"
Exams are getting easier, that's a fact. How else did I manage to get two Ds (almost a C) back in January without doing the slightest bit of work - at all. I wasn't even in the lessons, so I didn't have the stuff to revise even if I wanted to. But I still got two Ds.

However, I worked harder than I have ever worked before for these exams, yet I'm sure it's two Es or Ds for me. Which sucks
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Gah, I'll just laugh and laugh and laugh some more at you when you're
> cleaning the streets, MoJoJoJo.

------

Perhaps you missed the point of my post. Yes, sarcasm and irony DOES go over the heads of some PS2 users - quite often in fact
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:36
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Hmm, yet you say you got a D and are hoping for E's?
Then maybe that's all your fit to carry out?
Cleaning? Experimental chemical taster?

Somehow, when you say that stuff about swearing at teachers and all, with such OBVIOUS 'sarcasm' and 'irony', you obviously were serious, judging by your poor results.
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:38
Right, here are my predicted results for the following AS subjects...

Computing - A
Business Studies - B
Physics - C
Maths - D

OK, that ABCD pattern isn't a joke... I've really messed up in the mechanics section of my Maths paper.

2 more days to go.
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:43
Regular
"That's right!"
"Hmm, yet you say you got a D and are hoping for E's?"

No, obviously I'm hoping for A*s, but since the chances of that are identical of you having a life, then it's LIKELY I've got Es or Ds

"Then maybe that's all your fit to carry out? Cleaning? Experimental chemical taster?"

Don't make jokes about my future

"Somehow, when you say that stuff about swearing at teachers and all, with such OBVIOUS 'sarcasm' and 'irony', you obviously were serious, judging by your poor results."

I got my poor results by not working, yes, which was why I was warning others not to do the same as me. Think before you type, please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.