GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football League!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 20:56
Regular
Everyone supports a lower league team...surely. Whether it's Woking in the Conference, or Leicester (ReDdY!!) in Division 1! I support Wycombe. Anyway, Wycombe got off to a fairly decent start, drawing 1-1 with Notts County (Oh, the shame). This leaves them 14th. What was your teams score, scorers, position etc?

REPORT FROM BBCi SPORT!

Notts County 1-1 Wycombe
Craig Faulconbridge scores a late equaliser for Wycombe after Marcel Cas' opener for Notts.

Not bad, i'm pleased. Can't wait to get my new home shirt, with Bulman number 11 on the back...
Sun 11/08/02 at 23:24
Regular
"360: swfcman"
A channel of its own would be good, sky have all the leagues mixed up and spread around, surely they can dedicate one channel to nationwide football. Doubt it will happen though.

One thing im not sure of though is where are the programmes for the Div 1 highlights? So far i have had to watch them all on Sky Sports News (408) but other than that im not sure where to watch. There use to be a programme called Goals on Sunday on ITV but that was just for the local teams around here in South Yorkshire. Ideas?

Oh and Reading dont have a chance.

Up the Owls! :D
Sun 11/08/02 at 23:18
Regular
I'll be watching that game while I cheer on Reading. :-)

I think we need a Football League (Non-Premiership) channel that is NOT ITV!
Sun 11/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im a Sheff Wed Fan and a season ticket holder at that. Past few seasons we havent done too great at all, only just surviving going down in them both. So while not expecting something great this season, im a little more optamistic than i was last season with some decent signings and a new 3-5-2 formation.

Naturally i was at the game yesterday at home to Stoke, while we were the better side there keeper was playing well so we only ended up with a 0-0 draw, still, our new stikers Owusu and Knight werent playing so i cant wait till there back.

Reading next on Tuesday Night, if you lot have Sky Tv we are on Sky Sports Extra.

Watch out for us this season, we are not going to be push overs anymore.
Sun 11/08/02 at 23:06
Regular
Mandatare wrote:

OMG! Dead wonder is a woking fan

Not quite! My local Conferance team are Woking...but I don't really support them. I see them play Ashford (my local team).

> Sorry if i'm excited but i always thought i would be the only woking
> fan on here.

Well, if you were to ask me which Conferance team was my fav, I'd have said Woking!

> If they're your local team then where abouts in woking do you live?
> I live in Bristol but i'm usually to be found down there in Knaphill.

I live in Ashford, Middlesex...not far away.
Sun 11/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
First of all, no. The only football thing i went to was a football in the community.
Second of all, OMG! Dead wonder is a woking fan. OMG!
Sorry if i'm excited but i always thought i would be the only woking fan on here.
If they're your local team then where abouts in woking do you live?
I live in Bristol but i'm usually to be found down there in Knaphill.
Sun 11/08/02 at 17:22
Regular
Mandatare wrote:
> Glad to see woking mentioned in the main post.
> Cheers for that dead wonder.

Woking are my local Conferance team. I went to see them beat Ashford Town (who had Wycombe's Dannie Bulman at the time) 3-0.
Sun 11/08/02 at 16:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
But what about Rovers Mr.Mandatare!??? Hehehe... :D
What was it?? 2-1?? Torquay??

Good win for us though, 2-0 against Blackpool.
So what if they had 9-men, 3 points is the best way to start a new season. :D C'mon City!!

And by the way, well done for getting into an Academy (I pressume you did?). And just out of interst, did you go to an Ian St.John Soccer School thingy back in the summer of.... '99 in Bristol?
Sun 11/08/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Glad to see woking mentioned in the main post.
Cheers for that dead wonder.
Sun 11/08/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Woking for division 3. EAT THAT stevenage
Sun 11/08/02 at 13:21
Regular
Heh, Stevenage for division 3!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.