GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football League!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 20:56
Regular
Everyone supports a lower league team...surely. Whether it's Woking in the Conference, or Leicester (ReDdY!!) in Division 1! I support Wycombe. Anyway, Wycombe got off to a fairly decent start, drawing 1-1 with Notts County (Oh, the shame). This leaves them 14th. What was your teams score, scorers, position etc?

REPORT FROM BBCi SPORT!

Notts County 1-1 Wycombe
Craig Faulconbridge scores a late equaliser for Wycombe after Marcel Cas' opener for Notts.

Not bad, i'm pleased. Can't wait to get my new home shirt, with Bulman number 11 on the back...
Sat 02/11/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Leave our players alone please as we struggle in midfield now. Merson and Stone both scored last week for you :-(
Fri 01/11/02 at 20:39
Regular
"es argh"
Most goals scored in the whole of England

*Smugger*

:D
Fri 01/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"es argh"
I was actually brought up in Portsmouth, and they were my first team.

*smug*

:D
Thu 31/10/02 at 13:04
"Darkness, always"
GO CARDIFF CITY!!

Earnshaw belongs in the Premiership, by gum. The team is class, and on their current form will be a division 1 team next year. Shortly after, with any luck, they'll have a 30,000 seater to match their success.

(I only support Cardiff because when I first played Championship Manager (97-98) I chose Cardiff because they were crap, and have since grown to have a decent knowledge of the team and it's players since. To this day, I use Cardiff in all my CM games =D)
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Another 3 points in the bag for City on Tuesday night. :D
A safe 1-0 win over Huddersfield keeps us up there in 3rd now. :)
And we've also gone on a 10-game-run of straight wins or something too!
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
Who see Burnley (I think) last night? 6-5 defeat!
Wed 30/10/02 at 20:20
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I think that Portsmouth and Leicter will promote and hopefully Norwich will win playoffs. Lets not have a repeat of last year.
Tue 29/10/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Bobba you"
A little update here:

Leicester 2-1 Conventry

Deane scored the winner in the 99th minute :-P

Although we had 5 mins added on.
Tue 29/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Well.. i agree with bolton and sunderland GOING DOWN!!;D And yeah Pourtsmouth.. yep GOING UP! But i think if city keep how they are they stand a good chance.... with portsmouth... who do you think are going up? jc
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:48
Regular
Norwich...Premiership? Nah, not this time. Portsmouth will go up, hopefully. Soon, we'll have Bolton, West Ham and Sunderland Nil fans posting in this topic. By soon I mean the last day of the Premiership season. :c)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.