GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football League!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 20:56
Regular
Everyone supports a lower league team...surely. Whether it's Woking in the Conference, or Leicester (ReDdY!!) in Division 1! I support Wycombe. Anyway, Wycombe got off to a fairly decent start, drawing 1-1 with Notts County (Oh, the shame). This leaves them 14th. What was your teams score, scorers, position etc?

REPORT FROM BBCi SPORT!

Notts County 1-1 Wycombe
Craig Faulconbridge scores a late equaliser for Wycombe after Marcel Cas' opener for Notts.

Not bad, i'm pleased. Can't wait to get my new home shirt, with Bulman number 11 on the back...
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
DW wrote:
> >JC941< wrote:
> just maybe we may see the light of promotion again.
>
> Or not :c)

Why not?
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I am a Aston Villa fan, but I always like to see how Accrington stanley are doing.

They drew 1-1 yesterday and are top of the Unibond League.
Sun 20/10/02 at 00:09
Regular
Wycombe beat Peterborough today, 3-2. Was a thrilling encounter! 2-1 at one stage, and a late goal for the 'Boro, but all too little too late.
Sun 20/10/02 at 00:08
Regular
>JC941< wrote:
just maybe we may see the light of promotion again.

Or not :c)
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I support and live in Norwich. I think their season so far has been superb. After last years promotion faliure against Birmingham I hope we will do well this season and maybe... just maybe we may see the light of promotion again. :Djc
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
WOKING are going to win the nationwide conference and stevenage will come second if they are lucky.
I'm gonna see them saturday so dead wonder, if you go, how will i regconize you?
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:00
Regular
"$hit happens"
COME ON YOU BLUES

Town are going to win the Nationwide, at X-mas we will be chanting

By BY, to the nationwide,
well i will be at the top of the North stand, got my season ticket a few days ago, first home match on Sun
Tue 13/08/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Bristol rovers had a great game tonight and should of won.
Their 1st half was impecable and grazioli was amazing.
However in the second half, they resulted to the long ball which slowed the game down.

If they play those kind of first halfs in all their games, they WILL win the title.
Mon 12/08/02 at 11:27
Regular
Yeah, a channel for Div. 1 and Div.2! Oh, and Reading...no chance? Whoyou kidding?
Mon 12/08/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> Not quite! My local Conferance team are Woking...but I don't really
> support them. I see them play Ashford (my local team).
> Well, if you were to ask me which Conferance team was my fav, I'd have
> said Woking!

Well that is good enough for me. Up the cardinals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.