GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario import. Help needed"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
AAARGH.
I can't discide.
I can't discide if i should get Mario sunshine on American release with a freeloader or to get it when it comes out here. I really want it.
If i wait i can save £7 on the game (£23 if you count the freeloader, but that is being brought for me.)
If i do get it i can also get other games on import like Zelda from america.(No japanese games on my console!!)
HELP.

P.S
If i do get it i'll tell you what i think of the game as i play through it.
Mon 05/08/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
WIL IT WORK OR NOT???
ANSWER ME!!
Mon 05/08/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I'm starting to have second thoughts about importing. I know the Gc (pal) i've got works on my TV and the freeloader will but i'm not sure if the game will work on my television.
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
DVDBO are good *if* your not in a hurry for the goods. I ordered Resi from them and I was waiting well over a week for the thing to be processed, so I gave up in the end and ordered Beach Spikers from Goblin.
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:31
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I think you guys should check out www.dvdboxoffice.com. It's a canadian site, so it may take a week or two for your stuff to arrive but it's the cheapest place i've seen. With current currency rates (on VISA) you can pick up Resident Evil for £23! I'll go and check how much Mario Sunshine is.
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
What did you buy??
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
You've been charged three times for that amount?
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well goblin have turned my ONE order for £61.49 into THREE orders for £61.49 So im a little pi$sed at them.
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Yeah. I want to import zelda when it comes out as well as Animal crossing as that won't get released here till quarter3 2003 due to all the european laungages.
So it's settled. Pre-order down as soon as i can.
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I'd say if you plan on importing other titles besides SMS, then go for it.
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
cookie monster wrote:
> I wouldnt get it from goblin, not only did they bodge my order, but
> they charge too much. I would look on Ebay.com, get it from a seller
> on there and get the freeloader here.

For a UK based importer, you won't find anyone cheaper. I've used em' a few times. No problems at all. The alternative to that is buying from somewhere like NCS, Tronix or The Rage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.