GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario import. Help needed"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
AAARGH.
I can't discide.
I can't discide if i should get Mario sunshine on American release with a freeloader or to get it when it comes out here. I really want it.
If i wait i can save £7 on the game (£23 if you count the freeloader, but that is being brought for me.)
If i do get it i can also get other games on import like Zelda from america.(No japanese games on my console!!)
HELP.

P.S
If i do get it i'll tell you what i think of the game as i play through it.
Wed 07/08/02 at 19:27
Regular
"innocent"
okay first off, whatever you do dont buy anything from goblin, there customer service is crap, and i dont trust them at all,

try special reserve, play.com, or even total-rip-off.com, b4 u buy from goblin,

*you have been warned*
Wed 07/08/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Does anyone know how to cancell an order from goblin. They won't send it out till the 28th but i can't cancell it. I have been emailing them but they never answer or remove my order. I'm not very happy with them. I should have listened to advice from the person on here who said i shouldn't get it from them as they botch everything up. Your right. They do. (can't remember your name. Sorry)

I'll never order from there site again, as they are crap!

Help me.
Wed 07/08/02 at 10:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im buying freeloader, SSX tricky and tony hawks 3 from goblin for £61.49. Bargain.
Wed 07/08/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
egg head wrote:
> were can i get a Freeloader disk from as i really want one and have no
> idea were to get one from

Go to:
http://www.goblindirect.com/ MainContent/prodDetail.asp?prodID=464&AffiliateID=63

remove space(s).
£16.99. I think.

I have changed my mind again. I found out that mario won't work on my tv, so i cancelled it. I'll wait for the u.k release.
Tue 06/08/02 at 21:17
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
were can i get a Freeloader disk from as i really want one and have no idea were to get one from
Tue 06/08/02 at 21:13
Regular
"keep your receipt"
note I said 'On Visa'. Visa do not charge currency conversion. So where Mario Sunshine is around £70 Canadian dollars, that'll be converted straight into pounds and the £32 charged on your credit card.

Mario Sunshine is out on the 26/7th August. I would order now to avoid sellouts.
Tue 06/08/02 at 11:07
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
If you buy goods from the US. The amount that is withdrawn from your account is the amount calculated from the current exchange rate. So if you bought a title for $58, it'd cost you around £38.

Some CCC actually charge for the conversion too, so be wary of that. It's only usually a pound though.
Tue 06/08/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> Mario Sunshine is £32.58 from DVDBO. Estimating it'll take two
> weeks to arrive, I'd say you'd get it on the 10th of September.

Got it from goblin. should be here ON the 26th (american release)
The DVDBO price is an estimate. You have to pay in dollars which would be harder on our type of credit cards as they don't take pounds. Goblin do as they are based in england.
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:39
Regular
Hmm.. They take that long to ship it? When's the American release date?
Mon 05/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Mario Sunshine is £32.58 from DVDBO. Estimating it'll take two weeks to arrive, I'd say you'd get it on the 10th of September.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.