GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario import. Help needed"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
AAARGH.
I can't discide.
I can't discide if i should get Mario sunshine on American release with a freeloader or to get it when it comes out here. I really want it.
If i wait i can save £7 on the game (£23 if you count the freeloader, but that is being brought for me.)
If i do get it i can also get other games on import like Zelda from america.(No japanese games on my console!!)
HELP.

P.S
If i do get it i'll tell you what i think of the game as i play through it.
Thu 08/08/02 at 15:58
"+ suspicious minds"
cookie monster wrote:
> Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> i'm just gonna buy an action replay, so i can cheat severly(when the
> codes come out) and if i buy an import game, i dont need a
> freeloader
>
> The only good thing i see about those action replays is to unlock
> hidden features which were removed, but still appear in the code.

in short, i'm not that good at games. i have NO chance of beating the event matches past event 33 in SSBM! anyway, i dont care what people say about my beloved cheat codes, how good i am at games doesn't depict how good a poster i am. i dont think it does...
Thu 08/08/02 at 13:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
They are a little slow when it comes to doing, but it usually gets done.
Thu 08/08/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Yeah. It's just i changed my mind and im wanted to cancel the order but i couldn't. It's all sorted now though. I got an email a couple of minutes ago to tell me they've refunded the money and cancelled my order(finally)

Apparently they've had some difficulties and have only just got my emails(all 500 of them) so everything is fine.
Thu 08/08/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Can't say I've got an axe to grind with Goblin.

Ordered from them many times before. All orders showed up within the next few days. Recently, they've showed up next day.

No complaints here.
Thu 08/08/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> do they have a phone number? If they do, use it to verbally beat them
> until they cancel the order.

No they don't have a telephone number. That would be normal.
But i geuss they knew that if they had a telephone number they would get lots of angry phone calls from people they had botched orders for. I know i would have phoned them by now if i could find A GOD DAMN NUMBER!!!
Thu 08/08/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
boxcar_boy wrote:
> okay first off, whatever you do dont buy anything from goblin, there
> customer service is crap, and i dont trust them at all,
>
> try special reserve, play.com, or even total-rip-off.com, b4 u buy
> from goblin,
>
>
> *you have been warned*

too late now. I ordered the other day. I've sent them about 50 emails asking them to cancel it and then reply back but they don't pay attention or listen to me.

*OLD MAN VOICE*
Why back in my day the customer was allways right and stores had to do as they were told. Why i could have sued them for a halfpenny then but now leigal fees are too expensive ................................................
Wed 07/08/02 at 23:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> i'm just gonna buy an action replay, so i can cheat severly(when the
> codes come out) and if i buy an import game, i dont need a freeloader

The only good thing i see about those action replays is to unlock hidden features which were removed, but still appear in the code.
Wed 07/08/02 at 23:17
"+ suspicious minds"
i'm just gonna buy an action replay, so i can cheat severly(when the codes come out) and if i buy an import game, i dont need a freeloader
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My order was totally botched by goblin. They turned my 1 order into 3. But i emailed them and they sorted it all out, they were polite about it as well. But in the end i reordered and it was all fine.
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:40
Regular
"keep your receipt"
do they have a phone number? If they do, use it to verbally beat them until they cancel the order.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.